Thinking About Returning My Wife to Her Old Bull Who She Was Obsessed With

So my wife has been hotwifing for 2 years, mostly online. A bunch of ups and downs but probably mostly the hottest stuff in the beginning of it. Her actual 2nd bull was a whirlwind and a guy she became really into. She got really emotionally wrapped up and we didnt do a good job setting strong boundaries but we did set up ground rules. some of those ground rules were broken and she got carried away because she was so into him and did some things we talked about not doing. since then we still have fun but things have slowed a little. She was at her horniest and the sluttiest hotwife when she dealt with him because he turned her on so much.

I am considering getting him involved again. I know she would love it. I was actually the one that cut off the relationship and she was very upset at the time. He did not care either way and didnt want to cause issues in our marriage. I dont think he had feelings at all but im sure she did for him. Im sure he was just using her physically but she leans in emotionally and cared for her bulls back then. Since then she has turned off the emotional part so things have not been as fun. It makes me horny to think of her going crazy over him again

Id be careful here. She is probably having mixed feelings about You and how that ended with him. Im sure she was upset and missed the sex. But she more than anyone knows full well that feelings were creeping in and could potentially start to destroy your marriage.
She now probably admires You as her husband for having the strength to step in as you did.
Talk with her about this. It is tricky territory.

So my wife has been hotwifing for 2 years, mostly online. A bunch of ups and downs but probably mostly the hottest stuff in the beginning of it. Her actual 2nd bull was a whirlwind and a guy she became really into. She got really emotionally wrapped up and we didnt do a good job setting strong boundaries but we did set up ground rules. some of those ground rules were broken and she got carried away because she was so into him and did some things we talked about not doing. since then we still have fun but things have slowed a little. She was at her horniest and the sluttiest hotwife when she dealt with him because he turned her on so much.

I am considering getting him involved again. I know she would love it. I was actually the one that cut off the relationship and she was very upset at the time. He did not care either way and didnt want to cause issues in our marriage. I dont think he had feelings at all but im sure she did for him. Im sure he was just using her physically but she leans in emotionally and cared for her bulls back then. Since then she has turned off the emotional part so things have not been as fun. It makes me horny to think of her going crazy over him again
Online or real meetings?

Id be careful here. She is probably having mixed feelings about You and how that ended with him. Im sure she was upset and missed the sex. But she more than anyone knows full well that feelings were creeping in and could potentially start to destroy your marriage.
She now probably admires You as her husband for having the strength to step in as you did.
Talk with her about this. It is tricky territory.
Yeah I know it was dangerous she could of fell for him

She desperately went after him when I gave her the green light although she’s been ignoring her other bulls. He blew her off though he doesn’t want her anyMore

we all like new dates - males like new females to look at and/or to fuck and females like new cocks so get a new cock for both of you two - you need to find a dom bimale that will fuck both of you in front of each other.

May I ask , what were you boundaries and ground rules in the beginning and what would you do differently?

Back