These Fake Accounts Are Killing Me

It takes 5 minutes to take a couple of pics and submit to get verified...and it doesn’t have to show a face...so it’s safe to assume that anyone that’s not verified is probably not what/who they say they are with the exception of white men/cucks.
Welp you seem like the real deal. Wish you were in Houston 😄😄

Welp you seem like the real deal. Wish you were in Houston 😄😄
Doesn’t get much more real. 😁. I bet it’s crazy hot down there this time of the year! We have our share of fakes up here but it’s not too bad. From talking to the guys in our area it’s a much bigger problem with white guys pretending to be couples. Easy enough to spot though...every excuse imaginable not to meet or video chat. If a couple have been on here for years and only post pics of a female, that’s suppose to be the wife, and none of the couple together or play activity it’s a good chance you’re talking sexually with a white man for his pleasure. Lol Verified doesn’t seem to matter much on here since white men realized they could pay women to take verification pics for them. I hate that ******* because it makes it harder for the legit couples to connect with men. Guys you’re smart...look for the signs in conversation. Most of the women in a cuckold relationship don’t speak submissively when referring to their husband/partner with using terms like “my baby” or calling themselves “wifey”. Lmao. I’ve known thousands of married women in my life and never heard a single one refer to themselves in that manner...I have heard several men refer to their wife that way though. The keys are there if you just observe the responses and use your brain. Biggest problem we have in Illinois is unless you’re willing to travel to Chicago the selection is sparse.

Last edited:
Yes it is!! 80 feels like 90 this time of year. My poor AC is going to die. And thank you for the tips✌🏿✌🏿. I heard this before but you really confirmed. Would def like to keep in touch with you guys

Everyone is frustrated with the fake profiles. And yes, it's usually white guys pretending to be a woman. Although I'm sure there are a few female catfish out there as well. I have no idea why it stimulates them to do that kind of thing, but it's pathetic.
That being said, there are plenty of real women on here. You can see by the pages upon pages of verifications. I'd just avoid the ones who aren't yet verified and stick to the ones who are.
And if you insist on trying to talk to a non-verified female, give her one chance to prove she's real through a personal verification or FaceTime or something like that. And if she gives excuses, or gets upset, you know she's a fake. Very little time lost.

Do any of you guys use a check list or safety checks to weed out the bottom feeders?..Would cut down on time wasters if you did.( Personal experien
Not really because they make it so obvious. Some don't even try lol. First they ask a basic ass question then they ask if you have kik. I literally had this one fake tell me the same story on 2 different accounts lol

Not really because they make it so obvious. Some don't even try lol. First they ask a basic ass question then they ask if you have kik. I literally had this one fake tell me the same story on 2 different accounts lol
Stupid is stupid and they can be funny sometimes with how lame their attempt is :giggle:. But having a system or so will protect you (or anyone else) further down the line when the real creeps try their *******. And unfortunately there has been a huge rise in the wasters and a fall in the number of good and real members who want to actually meet and have fun.

I don't think every time waster / no show etc is a fake account. I bet a lot are genuine (or think they are) until it comes to the crunch and then they get cold feet and back out.

It sucks both males and females make fake accounts. They make so many BS excuses why they can’t verify or if they live about 10000 miles away from you trying to hook up with like they live near your location. The worst is when they keep sending you DMs of their gf or wife (?) to continue the conversation. I think the site should enforce 100% verification to open account and you are not active member for 30 days your account should be removed for being inactive.

It sucks both males and females make fake accounts. They make so many BS excuses why they can’t verify or if they live about 10000 miles away from you trying to hook up with like they live near your location. The worst is when they keep sending you DMs of their gf or wife (?) to continue the conversation. I think the site should enforce 100% verification to open account and you are not active member for 30 days your account should be removed for being inactive.
It also doesn't help the fact that normal white guys even if we're not attached to anybody can't even verify

I had to disagree at least with the kick part because I always have to send face pics and whatnot through Kik cuz it's easier or SnapChat reason being is that I don't allow commercials here in Cincinnati and I'm not trying to plaster my face everywhere cuz I'd have a lot of people disown me they found out I did this stuff

Back