Therapist

I met My therapist through the VA during covid and she's now My slave and her hubby My cuckold.
However, they moved in February because the surgeon cuckold boi now has his own practice.

Well, she now provides a few days of home visits each month, while hubby brings home the bacon.

Attachments

• 20240709_091440.jpg
    20240709_091440.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20240709-140716_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240709-140716_Gallery.jpg
    606 KB · Views: 42
  • 6ac0bb42-c1eb-4f44-bf9a-13ca99e2e18c.png
    6ac0bb42-c1eb-4f44-bf9a-13ca99e2e18c.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 39
  • 20240430_164357.jpg
    20240430_164357.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 42
  • 20240707_053343.jpg
    20240707_053343.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 41
No, I am describing the incredible arousal of expressing this to a pretty White woman who lets me use visuals.
I do not expect to be her cuck, but no doubt she will have to think about BBC.
It’s arousing.
Ok. (lol)
Ashley Olsen Eye Roll GIF by Filmeditor

Im not here to ruin your fantasy life, but to everyone else reading this.

What this person is saying is complete fiction. The "therapist" is not thinking about BBC. She is not thinking anything, other than this guy has a lot of psychological problems and so she might be trying to figure out how to get him to stop. Not sure how you would that, since this person has a serious psychological disorder known as "dissociative personality."

But more power to you.

Im not sure you know that you can just go to any psychologist and start talking about your "fantasies."
You dont need a sex therapist or anything else.
I would think under any insurance plan you would qualify for out-patient services, since you have a real psychological disorder on the DSM.

😂

It is amusing that you think your intelligent enough and capable enough to give a psychological assessment to a person you have never met by one post on a fetish forum.
You must feel important and sure of yourself.
Im not important, that's just your psychological condition speaking.

But you have "tells"

Being intelligent and also being knowledgeable are two different things.
My assessment of you is not legally binding. No one would take what I say to court and be like "He said this"
We are on a website - and you are expressing deep desires you have - the unfortunate part that you cannot see, and you will never be able to see is that your desires are so far removed from reality.

Therapists are not "joining" into your dark fantasies and "enjoying" them. LOL
I mean, that's utter nonsense. its so silly that its sad.
But you refuse to admit that you're making things up - which is why you're getting hyper defensive.

I’ve read this thread and I’m confused.
Are you a Black guy trying to seduce your white female therapist?
Or are you a white guy wanting your therapist to have sex with a Black man so you can be a cuckold for her?

I’ve read this thread and I’m confused.
Are you a Black guy trying to seduce your white female therapist?
Or are you a white guy wanting your therapist to have sex with a Black man so you can be a cuckold for her?
Exactly the point Zvega

He's a white guy who is fantasizing about his therapist "wanting" to have sex with BBC because he is such a charmer that he can make his therapist DREAM about BBC

And now he's trying to tell me that "Im out of touch??" LMAO

this guy has so many issues that I dont even know where to start.

GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Exactly the point Zvega

He's a white guy who is fantasizing about his therapist "wanting" to have sex with BBC because he is such a charmer that he can make his therapist DREAM about BBC

And now he's trying to tell me that "Im out of touch??" LMAO

this guy has so many issues that I dont even know where to start.

GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Thanks for that, I was confused about the thought process and his profile was no help.

He ought to be very careful about what he tries in reality.
It would be extremely unwelcome but a therapist should be able to steer the conversation to a more helpful place for the OP.

Thanks for that, I was confused about the thought process and his profile was no help.

He ought to be very careful about what he tries in reality.
It would be extremely unwelcome but a therapist should be able to steer the conversation to a more helpful place for the OP.
I think you hit the nail on the head.

Only a pretty bad therapist wouldn't see his manipulation a mile away. And if he repeatedly tried to cross the line, the therapist would stop seeing him. But here's what I think.

Everything this guy says is all made up. He fantasizes about all of this. None of it is real. He knows that none of it is reality, which is why he got so bent out of shape with me.

When he's in therapy, he is ****** to confront himself and he probably breaks down a lot in sessions, the unfortunate part is that he doesnt seem to be making any break throughs. I wish him the best, but everyone needs to be aware that all of his posts are 100% FICTION!

I met My therapist through the VA during covid and she's now My slave and her hubby My cuckold.
However, they moved in February because the surgeon cuckold boi now has his own practice.

Well, she now provides a few days of home visits each month, while hubby brings home the bacon.
Mmm sounds hot!

Back