the way I like it

Invited neighbors over for a *******, one of them ran his hand up her leg when he discovered she was warring stockings, they unbuttoned her Silk blouse and revealing her black bra mmm how bot we eat you on the table in front of your hubby, She pushed him away, no! not hear she giggled,got up and walked to the Cochrane sat down one began kissing her neck while he ran his hands across her nipples, as she lay back her skirt hiked up giving the a quick glance of her black Silk panties,his freind slid his fingers underneath her panties and in to her wet and willing pussy,My wife quickly unbuttoned his pants reached in grabbed his cock and pulled it out as a gesture of her subbmission,
One of the missed her neck then he pulled down the straps of her bra and began to lick and then suck her nipples,While the other one finger her pussy and played with her clit,I could tell by her moaning that she was designed to their pleasure528643909_kindlephoto-114126925.jpg552_1000.jpg

Once he sees how sexy your wife is he picks her up and lays her on the bar for 20 minutes of foreplay you watch a listen as she giggles with delight,He brings her to orgasm,He pulls her similarities panties off and lays them on the bar, he pulls out his huge cock your wife squirms as his huge cock enters her1754734067_kindlephoto-366002023.jpg983415496e823eb4c9.jpgthan he fucks hard she screams with delight and begs him him for mre

Last edited:
Back