The Voyeur in Me

This Victorian Era woodcut appeared in a volume of works by Oscar Wilde in the later 19th-Century

Strangely, I find it even more alarmingly erotic nowadays than when I first saw it in my early teens, when I used to jack off to it pretty much compulsively. While doing so, I would always identify with the young watcher, never with the man kissing the woman.

I loved to imagine what the watcher's diminutive cock would look like fully erect, and his balls as drawn totally enthralled me---as did his beautifully portrayed naked body and elegantly raised left hand.

By the time I turned I7 I had had many opportunities to secretly perv over my beautiful 16-year-old girlfriend being artfully romanced and very competently barebacked by my superbly-built best friend and high-school classmate (who happened to be white), and I got off on it gloriously, albeit very guiltily, every time; always multi-orgasmically in a single session.

Young habits die hard, and I still lust frantically over beautiful naked couples, especially young ones, making real love as my girlfriend and best friend and jack-off buddy did with me being their hidden watcher all those years ago.

These days, I never know when I will be overtaken by my voyeuristic urges such that I have to seek masturbatory relief with or without my ex-wife and my beautiful black buddy (her husband) at hand on our marriage bed.

In their absences from me I still get intensely pleasurable succour from ruminating over this---in my view intensely erotic---woodcut, a big print of which I have laminated to waterproof it for obvious reasons.

Is any other artistic member here afflicted by this hang-up of mine, or any similar one?

The Young Voyeur.jpg

Back