The paying fetish.

Rene Mills

Female
Real Person
From
MT, US
My advice for men looking to play in this lifestyle is to live in reality. Single men are everywhere. They aren’t hard to find. If you want to find quality women then you have to be different or you will be sitting on the sidelines like every other single guy. I vet all my lovers. Period. It starts in posts like this. If a guy doesn’t have the ability to form a proper sentence then he sure as hell isn’t getting access to me. The percentage of couples that actually play in this lifestyle is extremely small. Less than 1%. I can assure you that single males make up more than 1% of the population. My years of experience and meeting amazing men proves me correct. If you think that couples should pay for everything then you should probably stick with single women that may or may not be looking for something serious and leave the quality married women for the real men. This “paying the bull” thing is a fetish. It’s not reality. It will be popular here because you’re talking mostly to guys that are wishing they could do this. Single or married they dream of having a wife that would do this for them and they have no idea of reality. They aren’t actual couples where the wife is an active participant. If they were they would know what reality is and fantasy.

My advice for men looking to play in this lifestyle is to live in reality. Single men are everywhere. They aren’t hard to find. If you want to find quality women then you have to be different or you will be sitting on the sidelines like every other single guy. I vet all my lovers. Period. It starts in posts like this. If a guy doesn’t have the ability to form a proper sentence then he sure as hell isn’t getting access to me. The percentage of couples that actually play in this lifestyle is extremely small. Less than 1%. I can assure you that single males make up more than 1% of the population. My years of experience and meeting amazing men proves me correct. If you think that couples should pay for everything then you should probably stick with single women that may or may not be looking for something serious and leave the quality married women for the real men. This “paying the bull” thing is a fetish. It’s not reality. It will be popular here because you’re talking mostly to guys that are wishing they could do this. Single or married they dream of having a wife that would do this for them and they have no idea of reality. They aren’t actual couples where the wife is an active participant. If they were they would know what reality is and fantasy.
So true Rene!

Well said. I had a shall we say “person” reach out to me after I left a comment on an image. I reviewed his media/profile and found that he engaged in bisexual encounters. I politely declined his invitation based upon my one safety and that if my husband. The immature response followed by demeaning personal attacks proved what? You’re a loser? Yeah pretty much. Vetting partners is paramount. And yes sometimes some matches aren’t going to work out. Be cool about it. Renee is totally right that 90% of the topics are fantatsy wish list banter. Serious inquires usually are done privately and discreetly and never see the light of day unless both parties are agreeable. I have partners who do not give permission to post images. They are not posted. I have some that don’t care. We post them. For me personally to have a partner suggest I pay for the weekend and travel is ridiculous. I’m traveling too and I do provide dinner and drinks usually but we are professionals and adults and I will have my own accommodations and if you can’t then I’d suggest staying in your area so you can return to your apartment or home. And I’m sure as hell not “paying” for your “services” ha ha ha .

@AnnieS agreed.The truth is that threads like this get shuttled fast because they don’t live up to the fantasy of all the men here. The sad part is that it takes away from how great this site could truly be. I get attacked on a daily basis sometimes in threads and sometimes in private. Almost always guys or guys pretending to be women. I got a message the other day, first message and he starts talking about how I should cuck him. A admonished him sharply for fetishizing me and soliciting me without consent. I reported it and they said I should just ignore him. I had already put him on ignore and he continues to send me messages. He should be banned immediately. Guys like that chase real women away. Again, guys like that are a dime a dozen. Real women here are rare. Just like in real life. Women are the “commodity” here. Otherwise it’s just a sausage fest. Single men should be very limited and vetted here.

My advice for men looking to play in this lifestyle is to live in reality. Single men are everywhere. They aren’t hard to find.

This “paying the bull” thing is a fetish. It’s not reality. It will be popular here because you’re talking mostly to guys that are wishing they could do this.

You're right. 'Single men' are very easy to find.

But, Finding an Experienced qualified Lifestyle Bull? ♠️👑That's a different story.

Paying Bulls is definitely a Fetish - and its a Fetish that takes place in Reality . I've had several men/Cuckolds who paid for my adventures (just recently as last week)

Anyone practicing findom or domination knows... this is par for the course

Just because it doesn't apply to You doesn't mean it doesn't exist. There's LEVELS to this.

Respectfully lol

You're right. 'Single men' are very easy to find.

But, Finding an Experienced qualified Lifestyle Bull? ♠️👑That's a different story.

Paying Bulls is definitely a Fetish - and its a Fetish that takes place in Reality . I've had several men/Cuckolds who paid for my adventures (just recently as last week)

Anyone practicing findom or domination knows... this is par for the course

Just because it doesn't apply to You doesn't mean it doesn't exist. There's LEVELS to this.

Respectfully lol
I completely agree. I also know that play aside, a bull that doesn’t respect the couples won’t be around long.

Back