The First of a Few Questions. Do Ladies Take Home Trophies. If so What?

The Arranger

Male
Gold Member
Over the Years (about 40) I have noticed some Ladies Collect Trophies. Tee Shirts, Boxers Etc. What if any Thing do you take as a long time keep sake?

I am a member of a Vasectomy Club. It started out as a Dr Led group support group for young men that had a vasectomy for medical reasons. In my case Cancer in my teens.

A few years later this group morfed into a few beer league sports teams. The team i played on was the Susie Star Fuckers. Susie Star was a local Exotic Dancer that liked Being part of a Train on Sundays. She collected a pubic hair from every new guy and encased (using epoxy) in heart shaped charm for her Charm Bracelet, later Neck Lace later Still a chain mail belt she wore on stage.

She was the First Lady that I Knew that had Rules for testing requirement for not only testing but proof of testing for every guy. And she only ran Trains Sunday mornings so she was full and dripping for Sunday Afternoon Shows in the club.

Funny story, as well as a bit sad..
I collect hoodies and not necessarily if I've slept with them, LOL
Looking Back it was a bit sad. When i came on the scene she had about Forty Charms.

I do know one lady that insists guys wear an under shirt (not Tee Shirt) when she plays then takes them home and places them in a zip lock clothes bag. (one per Bag). Which she lables. When she is feeling lonely she takes it out and puts it on a pillow to sleep with.

Looking Back it was a bit sad. When i came on the scene she had about Forty Charms.

I do know one lady that insists guys wear an under shirt (not Tee Shirt) when she plays then takes them home and places them in a zip lock clothes bag. (one per Bag). Which she lables. When she is feeling lonely she takes it out and puts it on a pillow to sleep with.
Guess I'm boring with just a hoodie. I wear them when it's cold or just to be cozy, LOL
sad part was your Cancer part in your teens.

A friend of mine from way back in my auto parts days had a term for pretty women with a baby at thier side or holding. We would say she's hot and she even has throphie's 😂

Guess I'm boring with just a hoodie. I wear them when it's cold or just to be cozy, LOL
sad part was your Cancer part in your teens.
You would surprised at peoples reactions. I would say 80% of the girls back then thought cancer was catching like a cold or flue. Then there were the ones that would not date you because there was no future as they wanted babies. Yes it was sad. However there were a few ladies that saw an opportunity. I was called a practice boy friend more than a few times. Heck i had a set of parents on the next block that for years i show up on saturday night to fuck their ******* before her dates with her real boy friend to remove any desires she wanted. Later it was just when she was in heat.

A friend of mine from way back in my auto parts days had a term for pretty women with a baby at thier side or holding. We would say she's hot and she even has throphie's 😂
We used to call the strippers that worked the afternoon shift the Single Mothers Club.

Back