The bigger the pussy the better. Let’s see

My wife has quite a large/loose pussy and she is quietly rather proud how large it is. She was less so when we first met, and was a little embarrassed about buying very large dildos, but these days, more than proud of it. In saying that, she still gets a little self conscious about it when with a new gent, worrying its too loose for their liking, but not one ever has said anything negative.

My ex wife also had a very loose pussy (loved being fisted and could even fist herself) but she never once gave a fuck what anyone thought, in her mind, cocks were only ever too small, not pussy's too big :)
You said it :
“cocks were only ever too small, not pussy's too big”

Every white wife should have a big gaping pussy full of black cum!!! I like seeing my pussy gaping bigger and bigger!My pussy is only loose to my husbands little white dick!My black lovers say my pussy is super tight and thats what really matters because those big black cocks still stretch me and get me off really good and they love fucking me because they fuck me alot lol My husband just falls out and my black lovers plug in perfectly and deep and they dont come out until they squirt they strong potent seed in my pussy where it belongs!!!
Same with my husband I don’t feel his dick inside me so he gave up fucking my pussy but he fucks me in the ass sometimes

My pussy doesn’t like white dick any more!My husband is heart broken but I date and make love with only black men now!I love feeling black guys cum in my pussy and it happened almost every day and night and my husband just steps aside as I give it up 💋
I am the same my dear so we both on the same boat 💦👅

Back