The bar

Vikingsbee95

Couple
From
US
So we had gotten screwed on one of the last days on our vacation. We had booked a private charter to go deep sea fishing however the weather did not cooperate and captain choose to cancel. We kind of lounged around all day before getting ready to go get ******* and play so pool. We decided we would try a bar right next to our hotel. It wasn't anything fancy just some hole in the wall type place rite on the marina. She wore a small white top and tiny blue jean shorts. She looked gorgeous with the tan and she has always got compliment for her ass. We walked in a laid our quarters on the table for the next pool game and ordered some drinks. We have obviously were hoping to have some fun that night however had got zero good responses on double list so my hopes weren't very high. We got called for our game fairly quick. We absolutely suck at pool so i was expected to be a one and done type of game. For the next hour we went 9 and 0. About half way through most of the bar started to watch us play and keep winning. We kept on drinking and winning plus it was a blast just to let loose. People started to buy us drinks and clap every time a shot was made. We aren't stoopid we both new she was getting checked out my most the men in the bar and getting eye rolls from the girls to was great. We finally lost a game and decided to call it quits for the night. I was super Horney and ******* and wanted sex. We walked to half a block to our hotel room. I started to get undressed while she went to the bath room. Since she was buzzed or ******* she came out put on some 90's rap and started to do a little dance for me. Swaying her hips on top of me with a huge smile on her face. She would lower her body till i could almost lick her pussy and then stand back up again and put her ass next to my face doing the same thing. I finally could wait anymore and grabbed her by the hips and placed her right on top of my face. I had her ride my face till she almost came. I started to work my fingers on her clit till she was almost there and then i would slow down so she wouldnt cum. I decided to work her up again and talk dirty it her ear. I told her i wasnt going to let her come tonight until she walks back to the bar and bring someone home. She was soaked and frustated at the same time. I got her close as i could to cumming and stoped again and told her to get dressed. She was like are you serious? I was buzzed and wanted to stay strong and told her yes. She asked my exactly how i see this working. I told her to go down and wait at the bar and wait for someone to approach you. I told her to text me during and let me know when she was coming up so i could hide in the closet. I could tell she thought it was hot but not neccasarily going to happen. I always have faith and in her so she got get outfit back on went left. I admittly started to get texts on how ridicoulous this was. She sat at the bar for only a min by her self. One of the men that had been watching us earlier in the night came up and started to chit chat with her. He asked where i was and if she would be interested in playing a game of pool as his partner. I told her to go for it only because to made my cock super hard just thinking about it. I got a text probably every 5 to ten minutes. It was going well he had asked if we were swingers. She told him we are just close friends and decided to take a trip together with some other friends. She texted me and said he kept trying to rub up against her and touching her butt in front of everyone which only excited me more. I asked her if she was going to bring this guy to our room or not. She had texted that since he was all handsy with her there was no chance at meeting someone else at this point. She wasnt opposed to the idea a sleeping with him just was hoping for something else. Over the next 20 mins i told her the choice is up to her and either way i would be fine with it. In my mind i was praying so was going to bring this guy up to the room but still had to clue what was going to happen. I got a text saying to hide and they will be up in a couple minutes after he pays his tabs. I told her to wait because i had to get my thing out of view and try to make it look like i wasnt there. I quickly picked room got my self situated to the closest with the suitcases so id be comfortable and waited. My heart was pounding because i was super exctied and was nervious that id would be spotted. The closets where very close to the bed and i didnt want my phone or anything making noises while i was in there. I finally her the key card on the door click. They walked into the room her first and him giving her ass a squeeze on the way in. She told him she was going to the bathroom first and to wait in the bed. I figured she was freashing up as i watch this guy take his sandles and shirt off. I noticed her kept rubbing his cock. It was clearly decent size and i could tell he was exctied. I heard her speak up and asked if he wouldnt mind if she put on music. He had no objections at all and said that was fine. She put on some dirty rap playlist on the room stero and came out in her whole outfit. He was sitting on the edge of the bed and started to stand up however she slightly pushed him back down. She swayed her body to the music and took off her top. He standled him for a min with her tits in his face so he could get a good lick on both of them. She stood up again turned away from him and unbuttoned her jean shorts and slid them off. He gave her ass a good slap. I had a great vantage point because his back was towards me. She kept on dancing for him grinding her ass all over his shorts and running her fingers on the back of his head. She finally stoop up as did he. She started to rub the outside of his shorts. I knew she couldnt see me but gave me a wicked smile and a wink in my direction. She had him lay down on his back while she unbottoned and slide down his shorts. I could see him think cock pointing out of his box briefs. She kissed to out side of his briefs a couple times slowly and finally took them off. He layed there with his massive cock standing straight up. She wrapped her hands around around his thick cock and started strocking it and kissing from the base to the head. She started to like around his head and then took a plunge around his cock. She was doing an amazing job bobbing her head up and down. I notice that he would start to buck his hips up a litte bit. She must of noticed the same thing an placed both of his hand on the back of her head. He started ramming his cock deeper and deeper down her throat. He asked if she is okay with dirty talk and he got a muffled response. He started calling her a big cock whore as he was fucking her throat. I was so turned on at this point. I could hear her gagging on his massive member and then she would take her mouth of his cock to catch her breath. After about 5 minites of her chocking on his cock he told her to sitting on his face and do sixty nine position. I could tell she was nearvous but she was in full hot wife mode at this point. He slide her thong off and layed back while she found the right position for him to eat her and also suck on his cock. I loved hearing the moaning of my wife as he lick her clit when her mouth was full of his cock. A couple of times he told her to take her mouth of his cock so i took it as he was close to coumming. i watched her sitting up and back on to his face griding her pussy all over it. She told him to lick her ass which from my point of view he did happily. He slapped her on her thiegh and asked to get off and bend over. She positiion her body so i was closer to her face. She bit her lower lip and wiggled her ass a little bit. He asked if she was ready to take on his big cock. She said she couldnt wait. He was going through his shorts for a few secounds and told her that he does not have a condom and asked if she had one. I could tell this might be a deal breaker because unless we have meet with a guy a few times she always makes people wear condoms. Maybe it was the drunkeness or the build up she told him not to worry about it and to pull out when he does come. I am sure he was excited because it took him no time to get rite behind her and mount her. He let his cock head slowly slide in all the way down to the base. He told her to move her ass back into it. I could see her little body pushing back and forth back and forth until the had a nice rythm to it. He kept on talking dirty to her at this time asking if she liked taking his big cock and cumming on it. She went with whatever he said and it was so hot to watch. I noticed he grabbed her by the hip and really started to go fast. He was basically giving it all he could by pounding her pussy. Between the music the scene i was watching and the dirty talk i was even close to cumming. He told her he was gonna cum and asked where she wanted it. She anywhere but her face. He kept pounding and pounding her pussy until i seen him grab her hip thrust all the way in and unload his cum into her. I think in the heat of the moment she was fine with it for a minute then it passed quickly. She told him why would you cum in me? He responded with i thought anywhere but your face was the okay to cum inside you as he slowly started to pull out after he left all that was in him inside her. He rolled off of her and looked at her and apologized for reading the situation wrong. The music was still going and she just rolled over on her back next to him. They made small talk for about 5 minites when he asked if she wanted round two. She told him i was due back soon and would prefer if he leave because i was just giving her time for them and waiting at a bar. He was cool with it gave her his number and started dressing. She layed there while he got dressed and it was an akward good bye as he walked out the door. I finally got out of the closet and she started complaining on what type of guy just cums in a stranger. She told me she was going to the shower to clean off. At this point i was not going to let that happen yet. I needed my release. She was like i feel dirty and need a shower. I told her i wanted her as dirty as possible and it was a huge turn on for me. She just layed there and looked at him. She spread her legs and i could see his cum still coming out of her and some of the bed sheets. She was like there you go with a smirk on her face acting like i still wasnt going to have hear. I put the music back on licked on her tits and worked my way down to her cum filled pussy. I was slightly heisitate at first and then took the plunge and placed my tongue all over the messy freashly fucked pussy her left.

So we had gotten screwed on one of the last days on our vacation. We had booked a private charter to go deep sea fishing however the weather did not cooperate and captain choose to cancel. We kind of lounged around all day before getting ready to go get ******* and play so pool. We decided we would try a bar right next to our hotel. It wasn't anything fancy just some hole in the wall type place rite on the marina. She wore a small white top and tiny blue jean shorts. She looked gorgeous with the tan and she has always got compliment for her ass. We walked in a laid our quarters on the table for the next pool game and ordered some drinks. We have obviously were hoping to have some fun that night however had got zero good responses on double list so my hopes weren't very high. We got called for our game fairly quick. We absolutely suck at pool so i was expected to be a one and done type of game. For the next hour we went 9 and 0. About half way through most of the bar started to watch us play and keep winning. We kept on drinking and winning plus it was a blast just to let loose. People started to buy us drinks and clap every time a shot was made. We aren't stoopid we both new she was getting checked out my most the men in the bar and getting eye rolls from the girls to was great. We finally lost a game and decided to call it quits for the night. I was super Horney and ******* and wanted sex. We walked to half a block to our hotel room. I started to get undressed while she went to the bath room. Since she was buzzed or ******* she came out put on some 90's rap and started to do a little dance for me. Swaying her hips on top of me with a huge smile on her face. She would lower her body till i could almost lick her pussy and then stand back up again and put her ass next to my face doing the same thing. I finally could wait anymore and grabbed her by the hips and placed her right on top of my face. I had her ride my face till she almost came. I started to work my fingers on her clit till she was almost there and then i would slow down so she wouldnt cum. I decided to work her up again and talk dirty it her ear. I told her i wasnt going to let her come tonight until she walks back to the bar and bring someone home. She was soaked and frustated at the same time. I got her close as i could to cumming and stoped again and told her to get dressed. She was like are you serious? I was buzzed and wanted to stay strong and told her yes. She asked my exactly how i see this working. I told her to go down and wait at the bar and wait for someone to approach you. I told her to text me during and let me know when she was coming up so i could hide in the closet. I could tell she thought it was hot but not neccasarily going to happen. I always have faith and in her so she got get outfit back on went left. I admittly started to get texts on how ridicoulous this was. She sat at the bar for only a min by her self. One of the men that had been watching us earlier in the night came up and started to chit chat with her. He asked where i was and if she would be interested in playing a game of pool as his partner. I told her to go for it only because to made my cock super hard just thinking about it. I got a text probably every 5 to ten minutes. It was going well he had asked if we were swingers. She told him we are just close friends and decided to take a trip together with some other friends. She texted me and said he kept trying to rub up against her and touching her butt in front of everyone which only excited me more. I asked her if she was going to bring this guy to our room or not. She had texted that since he was all handsy with her there was no chance at meeting someone else at this point. She wasnt opposed to the idea a sleeping with him just was hoping for something else. Over the next 20 mins i told her the choice is up to her and either way i would be fine with it. In my mind i was praying so was going to bring this guy up to the room but still had to clue what was going to happen. I got a text saying to hide and they will be up in a couple minutes after he pays his tabs. I told her to wait because i had to get my thing out of view and try to make it look like i wasnt there. I quickly picked room got my self situated to the closest with the suitcases so id be comfortable and waited. My heart was pounding because i was super exctied and was nervious that id would be spotted. The closets where very close to the bed and i didnt want my phone or anything making noises while i was in there. I finally her the key card on the door click. They walked into the room her first and him giving her ass a squeeze on the way in. She told him she was going to the bathroom first and to wait in the bed. I figured she was freashing up as i watch this guy take his sandles and shirt off. I noticed her kept rubbing his cock. It was clearly decent size and i could tell he was exctied. I heard her speak up and asked if he wouldnt mind if she put on music. He had no objections at all and said that was fine. She put on some dirty rap playlist on the room stero and came out in her whole outfit. He was sitting on the edge of the bed and started to stand up however she slightly pushed him back down. She swayed her body to the music and took off her top. He standled him for a min with her tits in his face so he could get a good lick on both of them. She stood up again turned away from him and unbuttoned her jean shorts and slid them off. He gave her ass a good slap. I had a great vantage point because his back was towards me. She kept on dancing for him grinding her ass all over his shorts and running her fingers on the back of his head. She finally stoop up as did he. She started to rub the outside of his shorts. I knew she couldnt see me but gave me a wicked smile and a wink in my direction. She had him lay down on his back while she unbottoned and slide down his shorts. I could see him think cock pointing out of his box briefs. She kissed to out side of his briefs a couple times slowly and finally took them off. He layed there with his massive cock standing straight up. She wrapped her hands around around his thick cock and started strocking it and kissing from the base to the head. She started to like around his head and then took a plunge around his cock. She was doing an amazing job bobbing her head up and down. I notice that he would start to buck his hips up a litte bit. She must of noticed the same thing an placed both of his hand on the back of her head. He started ramming his cock deeper and deeper down her throat. He asked if she is okay with dirty talk and he got a muffled response. He started calling her a big cock whore as he was fucking her throat. I was so turned on at this point. I could hear her gagging on his massive member and then she would take her mouth of his cock to catch her breath. After about 5 minites of her chocking on his cock he told her to sitting on his face and do sixty nine position. I could tell she was nearvous but she was in full hot wife mode at this point. He slide her thong off and layed back while she found the right position for him to eat her and also suck on his cock. I loved hearing the moaning of my wife as he lick her clit when her mouth was full of his cock. A couple of times he told her to take her mouth of his cock so i took it as he was close to coumming. i watched her sitting up and back on to his face griding her pussy all over it. She told him to lick her ass which from my point of view he did happily. He slapped her on her thiegh and asked to get off and bend over. She positiion her body so i was closer to her face. She bit her lower lip and wiggled her ass a little bit. He asked if she was ready to take on his big cock. She said she couldnt wait. He was going through his shorts for a few secounds and told her that he does not have a condom and asked if she had one. I could tell this might be a deal breaker because unless we have meet with a guy a few times she always makes people wear condoms. Maybe it was the drunkeness or the build up she told him not to worry about it and to pull out when he does come. I am sure he was excited because it took him no time to get rite behind her and mount her. He let his cock head slowly slide in all the way down to the base. He told her to move her ass back into it. I could see her little body pushing back and forth back and forth until the had a nice rythm to it. He kept on talking dirty to her at this time asking if she liked taking his big cock and cumming on it. She went with whatever he said and it was so hot to watch. I noticed he grabbed her by the hip and really started to go fast. He was basically giving it all he could by pounding her pussy. Between the music the scene i was watching and the dirty talk i was even close to cumming. He told her he was gonna cum and asked where she wanted it. She anywhere but her face. He kept pounding and pounding her pussy until i seen him grab her hip thrust all the way in and unload his cum into her. I think in the heat of the moment she was fine with it for a minute then it passed quickly. She told him why would you cum in me? He responded with i thought anywhere but your face was the okay to cum inside you as he slowly started to pull out after he left all that was in him inside her. He rolled off of her and looked at her and apologized for reading the situation wrong. The music was still going and she just rolled over on her back next to him. They made small talk for about 5 minites when he asked if she wanted round two. She told him i was due back soon and would prefer if he leave because i was just giving her time for them and waiting at a bar. He was cool with it gave her his number and started dressing. She layed there while he got dressed and it was an akward good bye as he walked out the door. I finally got out of the closet and she started complaining on what type of guy just cums in a stranger. She told me she was going to the shower to clean off. At this point i was not going to let that happen yet. I needed my release. She was like i feel dirty and need a shower. I told her i wanted her as dirty as possible and it was a huge turn on for me. She just layed there and looked at him. She spread her legs and i could see his cum still coming out of her and some of the bed sheets. She was like there you go with a smirk on her face acting like i still wasnt going to have hear. I put the music back on licked on her tits and worked my way down to her cum filled pussy. I was slightly heisitate at first and then took the plunge and placed my tongue all over the messy freashly fucked pussy her left.
Damn that is hot love to join you so hot

Nothing like a cream pie in your wife left there by a stranger

viking;
in the event this is a true story, was this a one & done, or did she continue back at home?
It seems plausible to me because I did nearly the same thing when I was in college. I was pissed at my bf who cheated on me. I picked up a guy in the bar that my bf was in. I went to his car and gave him a bj after he took my clothes off. My motivation was different than the wife, but........

great story i loved it so much like games we have played but ive never risked going in the closet i wouldnt be able to stay quiet

Back