That special moment for a cuck

So, my first wife and I did allot of freaky things especially with black men. She was a Mexican woman and was always wet and ready. To me there was always a moment that I could not stop myself from cumming, when I saw it.

When her lovers would cum inside her, she would look at me and I could tell they were cumming because she would always make that same face. She would mouth the words "he's cumming in me". I would instantaneously bust my nut.

Is there a moment that makes it impossible for you not to nut when you watch her with black cock?
I love playing with couples like this. I cum harder in sexy slut wives knowing that she and her cuck are both getting off to the whole experience together.

The kissing the passion her whole body cumming alive and totally giving every inch to her black lover. From seeing the hour of prep putting on makeup and the right touches as the anticipation of her black lover to arrive at our house. Seeing her follow her black lover to the bedroom and seeing her kiss and soon have his hard bbc in her mouth hearing her moan and look up at her black lover with lust. It never gets old and is the hottest thing in the world.

Back