Tag teaming wife with hubby

Status
Not open for further replies.
MFM is the only way we've played so far, and I dont see that changing. It's not hard to find someone that will fuck your wife but not everyone is equipped to play with a couple. Best you can do is be upfront about what you want and look for single men that prefer and have experience with couples.

I bet a lot of times its the sloppy seconds/another mans cum thing. They know a husband isnt going to wear a condom. In fantasy I'm down but in reality not so much. If all guys participating wore condoms for intercourse I'd have no qualms about it.

I bet a lot of times its the sloppy seconds/another mans cum thing. They know a husband isnt going to wear a condom. In fantasy I'm down but in reality not so much. If all guys participating wore condoms for intercourse I'd have no qualms about it.

I dont wear a condom with my wife but unless I know it's the last round I dont cum inside her. That's just inconsiderate.

We enjoy straight threesomes we are straight so spitroasting and taking turns I don't just watch or send her on her own
We simply state what is expected with the understanding that's the only way it's going to happen. Only had once that the guy was trying to make it a twosome and we left him sitting on the bed with a hard cock. He messaged later in the week and apologized and we're still fb's with no issues.

MFM is the only way we've played so far, and I dont see that changing. It's not hard to find someone that will fuck your wife but not everyone is equipped to play with a couple. Best you can do is be upfront about what you want and look for single men that prefer and have experience with couples.
So he likes to watch black cock going in and out of your pussy why you suck his dick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back