Swing Life Style

Which Tinder do you use? May be a silly question but aren’t there a couple variations of Tinder? Would you consider Tinder to be the best alternative?
There is only one Tinder love. Create a second Facebook account as it links directly to Facebook.
Tinder has been my Goto in Las Vegas since I moved here a year ago.

Which Tinder do you use? May be a silly question but aren’t there a couple variations of Tinder? Would you consider Tinder to be the best alternative?
I assume you mean apps where you swipe based on a picture and chat with matches? Tinder is the best one of those apps for this by far since it has such a large userbase.

I assume you mean apps where you swipe based on a picture and chat with matches? Tinder is the best one of those apps for this by far since it has such a large userbase.
I thought there was a Tinder specifically to meet black guys or whatever sex,race, or type of person meets your preference. Unless you set those preferences after registration on the site

It was a really good site, we arranged almost all our hookups on it. Now I have to decide whether or not to pony up the dough. Might not be nearly as many people on there now that you have to pay.
We paid the lifetime fee 5 or so years ago, haven't worried about it since. Has been somewhat fruitful

We paid the lifetime fee 5 or so years ago, haven't worried about it since. Has been somewhat fruitful

Unlike most here, I did the same thing and it has been awesome for me. As a lifetime member (which they honor as a single male), I also moderated an interracial chat room with great success. I haven’t lately but I am sure the interest level is still the same.

I have an account, but I haven't been on it in a long time.
But the funny thing is, you're going to see the exact same people on vanilla sites. lol

No I mean everyone is there for sex not relationships. At least the real people, I know the fakes that get off on make believe are all over the net.
I see a wonderful lady on POF. She only wants a long term relationship. Then I see her on a swinging site like AFF and she wants to get gang banged. lol
I don't think she's fake at all. She wants love, but to also be a slut. That's why I love guys like you that allow their wives to have the best of both worlds. I only hope she realizes how lucky she is for having. you.

I see a wonderful lady on POF. She only wants a long term relationship. Then I see her on a swinging site like AFF and she wants to get gang banged. lol
I don't think she's fake at all. She wants love, but to also be a slut. That's why I love guys like you that allow their wives to have the best of both worlds. I only hope she realizes how lucky she is for having. you.
I love to watch her being a slut so it's a win win. We are just a good match fetish wise.

I love to watch her being a slut so it's a win win. We are just a good match fetish wise.
I would love to have a woman like your wife. I met with a couple from SLS, and that was it for me, I was done. I was experimenting. They were much older, but she was sexy. Both of us guys ate her pussy and fucked her. I honestly couldn't wait for them to leave my apartment. They were both nice people, but it just didn't do anything for me.

I always knew that I was kinky, but I was still trying to sort it out.

I met a nice lady on SLS. She was totally on-board with my kinky-wants. She had just left a marriage where she was sexually neglected. She totally wanted to be my slut. I met her at a restaurant and bought her dinner and drinks.

I have a huge foot fetish, and her's were gorgeous. She had on flip flops and her toes were painted in burgundy polish. I asked her during dinner if I could massage one of them, and she obliged.
Our waitress saw what I was doing and just smiled.

So I asked this women if I could eat her pussy. She had a confused look on her face. I explained that there was a motel just down the road. She happily agreed.

While I was dining on her gorgeous pussy, she asked me if I could find guys for her to fuck. I told her that if she would agree to be my boyfriend, I could move mountains to make us both happy.l

But she wanted me to provide guys at that very moment. What the fuck? How can any human be this stupid?
I consider myself to be a smart person, and I suggested a solution. In the town I live there's one strip club. I told her that I could most likely find her men to fuck at this club. Nope. She said she didn't want to be seen in a place like that! lol

She asked me to take her to a dance club, and I did. I thought that she was planning on finding a guy, but I was wrong. She expected me to go up and ask men to fuck her. How exactly does that work?

So we got in a big fight and I gave up on this dream. I love you guys that have made it happen, but I think it's rare.,

We didn't really make it happen as such. We were together for over a year before I figured out what really turned her on then I just had to convince her that I was cool with her being a slut. It was just coincidence that I happened to happened to end up with such a good match sexually.

We have been on SLS since the very beginning of our "adventure".... we started in 2005. SLS has been very good for us and we are lifetime members. It has been good mainly for reaching other couples when we are in that mood. Not so good for reaching single Black guys, although we have.
We have found that AFF if much better for finding the single Black guys that we want. But we pay for that site too. Being a free member on any site truly has its limitations.
Just our opinion :)

Are any members here also on swinglifestyle (SLS)? I recently checked the site, and they started severely restricting what free members can see. Free members used to be limited to 5 emails a day, now you can't even see any emails. They claim it's because of some new government restrictions they are trying to comply with. Anyone know any more details on these changes? I hope similar restrictions don't come to this site.
they will show u everyhing if u pay..think its a big gimmick since c/l shut down

Back