Swing Life Style

curious1142

Couple
Real Person
From
NJ, US
Are any members here also on swinglifestyle (SLS)? I recently checked the site, and they started severely restricting what free members can see. Free members used to be limited to 5 emails a day, now you can't even see any emails. They claim it's because of some new government restrictions they are trying to comply with. Anyone know any more details on these changes? I hope similar restrictions don't come to this site.

I’m a free member on SLS and I refuse to pay. When I was a paying member it was a waste of money. It sucks being a single guy on SLS because most people want a female or couples. There doesn’t seem to be a lot of BBC lovers on SLS.

It was a really good site, we arranged almost all our hookups on it. Now I have to decide whether or not to pony up the dough. Might not be nearly as many people on there now that you have to pay.
That is a good thing because a large majority of the free ones are craigdlist type of people who are not who they claim and are not serious.

Maybe, hadn't thought about it that way. Given the price structure I wanted to go with a lifetime membership but I hated to spend all that money then find out everyone left.

I had good luck with sls. It may vary based on location though. The lifetime membership is fairly cheap and it makes the site much easier to use while also displaying an investment on your part that helps demonstrate authenticity.

Back