Submission, service, and training

Yes, penetration, especially when it includes the black man's ejaculation and the woman's orgasm, "seals the deal", so to speak.
You are right unprotected sex is the ultimate act of submission. At that point the husband and wife are seeding sexual pleasure to me. I'm in side her deeper then her husband can reach. Touching the virgin parts of his wife its like a new wedding night. After that point i guide and set sets the direction for her.

Whats really happened is that you're accepting everything society told you about being a women is bullshit. You can't be a strong women and have it all. With your bull inside you your reduced to a quivering pile of flesh. Your only desire is to serve and be used and you love it.

You are lucky. Some husbands are banished from the activity.

Most white women can not separate their love for their husbands and sex with their lover. So its smart at first but as a bull you want to train her to focus on your pleasure. Part of that is breaking taboos, including fucking infront of her husband. Its also a chance to clearly show everyone in the relationship who is in charge.

Most white women can not separate their love for their husbands and sex with their lover. So its smart at first but as a bull you want to train her to focus on your pleasure. Part of that is breaking taboos, including fucking infront of her husband. Its also a chance to clearly show everyone in the relationship who is in charge.
He knows he is in charge and can have her at any time he wants with or without me. They date privately if they want, I feel lucky for whatever part I get to play

That sums up the situation very well. The bull must establish control right away, and that is best done in front of hubby. Both should become accustomed to the bull's preferences, attitudes, etc., as soon as possible.

The interracial lifestyle is about much more than sex. It is about the way black men control white couples. The resulting submission and service remove us white folks from our normal patterns of life, making us more like trained animals. No matter what our public image, job, etc. may be, in private we want to serve and please our black bull/owner. Along with that, he trains us to behave as he wishes.

Good training is a matter of communication, reward, and punishment. When the bull wants us to learn a certain behavior, he tells and/or demonstrates what we are to do. If we do it well, we are rewarded; if we do it poorly or rebel, we are punished or disciplined. A wise bull proceeds gradually, slowly but surely "pushing the envelope". Before long, we find ourselves doing things that we would never have imagined ... things that may be degrading/humiliating ... but we want to please our bull.

Over time, who we are in private with the bull becomes far removed from our public images. Refinement and respectability gradually disappear as our baser selves come to the surface, always seeking to please and serve. The process is sometimes physically painful and often embarrassing, but we do it because we want to stay in his good graces.
I need more training,will u teach me

The interracial lifestyle is about much more than sex. It is about the way black men control white couples. The resulting submission and service remove us white folks from our normal patterns of life, making us more like trained animals. No matter what our public image, job, etc. may be, in private we want to serve and please our black bull/owner. Along with that, he trains us to behave as he wishes.

Good training is a matter of communication, reward, and punishment. When the bull wants us to learn a certain behavior, he tells and/or demonstrates what we are to do. If we do it well, we are rewarded; if we do it poorly or rebel, we are punished or disciplined. A wise bull proceeds gradually, slowly but surely "pushing the envelope". Before long, we find ourselves doing things that we would never have imagined ... things that may be degrading/humiliating ... but we want to please our bull.

Over time, who we are in private with the bull becomes far removed from our public images. Refinement and respectability gradually disappear as our baser selves come to the surface, always seeking to please and serve. The process is sometimes physically painful and often embarrassing, but we do it because we want to stay in his good graces.
I absolutely agree with You. Kisses and best regards from Poland. Kasia, the wife

Thats key once a white couple submits, they can't really go back. They share this private secret with their bull. What's revealed about themselves is only possible during the height of pleasure and the guidance of experienced bull. In that moment I ******* her to confess to share the darkest parts of her mind. Being a dom is as much mental as it is physical .

Its not that a bull trains you to be more like an ******* we are animals. Black men have always recognized this, for years racists white have tried to say we are animals while they where more human. They focused on "culture" while we valued strength. But at the end of the day their culture produced white men that are so weak that their women are frustrated. The power come when everyone admits this and drops the veil and they accept an alpha.
That is well put. Yes the experience is more than sexual. Some bulls want no one around but the lucky cuck fits into the equation.

Thats key once a white couple submits, they can't really go back. They share this private secret with their bull. What's revealed about themselves is only possible during the height of pleasure and the guidance of experienced bull. In that moment I ******* her to confess to share the darkest parts of her mind. Being a dom is as much mental as it is physical .

Its not that a bull trains you to be more like an ******* we are animals. Black men have always recognized this, for years racists white have tried to say we are animals while they where more human. They focused on "culture" while we valued strength. But at the end of the day their culture produced white men that are so weak that their women are frustrated. The power come when everyone admits this and drops the veil and they accept an alpha.
Your right and we found that over time we began to go deeper and deeper into the lifestyle - submitting to things we would never have dreamed of.

Yes agree 100%. Wife says no to fucking other guys in front of me until an attractive black guy approaches her than she’s all about let’s have fun. Usually after they have sex she will act like it was all for me… When we are having sex alone she will ask for the guy. She can’t help looking for him having sex and will deny it after. He talked her into QOS tattoo but I had to stop them seeing it drawn on her chest and huge. I have been told by a bull and I always remember him saying. “when I first meet her I will fuck her mind first before sex to lock her in” and he was correct on that. But I believe she is showing me who she believes the alpha male is by hanging on him and wanting him over me in bed.

Last edited:
If I find a woman who’d be cool with it, I’d love for my bull to dictate when I’m allowed to fuck my partner as well as not be allowed to fuck her without a condom, and my partner or her bull can cage me up while they do it

Ohh How accurate is this post. This is my Wife's and my own daily life. Of course is much more than sex. In our BDSM/BBC/BNWO Community, we the cuckolds are considered dogs, and our Wives are considered bitches. we literally are "trained animals". i think that punishment and discipline, at least in my experience (and also in my Wife's experience), is a crucial aspect, because is the only way to remove effectively "our normal patterns of life". Finally everything goes to one thing: the only goal in our lives must be to please our BBC MASTER.

Back