Submission, service, and training

The interracial lifestyle is about much more than sex. It is about the way black men control white couples. The resulting submission and service remove us white folks from our normal patterns of life, making us more like trained animals. No matter what our public image, job, etc. may be, in private we want to serve and please our black bull/owner. Along with that, he trains us to behave as he wishes.

Good training is a matter of communication, reward, and punishment. When the bull wants us to learn a certain behavior, he tells and/or demonstrates what we are to do. If we do it well, we are rewarded; if we do it poorly or rebel, we are punished or disciplined. A wise bull proceeds gradually, slowly but surely "pushing the envelope". Before long, we find ourselves doing things that we would never have imagined ... things that may be degrading/humiliating ... but we want to please our bull.

Over time, who we are in private with the bull becomes far removed from our public images. Refinement and respectability gradually disappear as our baser selves come to the surface, always seeking to please and serve. The process is sometimes physically painful and often embarrassing, but we do it because we want to stay in his good graces.

Thats key once a white couple submits, they can't really go back. They share this private secret with their bull. What's revealed about themselves is only possible during the height of pleasure and the guidance of experienced bull. In that moment I ******* her to confess to share the darkest parts of her mind. Being a dom is as much mental as it is physical .

Its not that a bull trains you to be more like an ******* we are animals. Black men have always recognized this, for years racists white have tried to say we are animals while they where more human. They focused on "culture" while we valued strength. But at the end of the day their culture produced white men that are so weak that their women are frustrated. The power come when everyone admits this and drops the veil and they accept an alpha.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen that happen! I have also seen a black man take a white women from her white man when he was too much a wimp to try to stop it from happening. Such a demonstration of power and control!
I grew up in the bronx and thats the way it works white or black. I started lifting as a young so i'd be doing the ass kicking and the taking. Once i got to college i realized white men didn't have the same worries they didn't have to fight in their schools. Must have been nice but they were soft and scared of violence.

No women wants to be with a man that can't protect her.

So are you saying once a white couple starts thinking about it they can't go back or do they have to submit?
Thinking is the fist step but you can always change your mind. I'm saying once a wife has been penetrated they can't go back. The idea of European marriage where one man and one wife are only with each other is gone. Now their relationship is tribal. The strongest member of the tribe get the women.

I can't say I disagree with your theory it makes sense. So at step one I wonder how long before there is no going back.

Newbies always want to know how they can bring in a black bull without changing their relationship. THEY CAN"T. @sexed&subbed Pointed out theirs now this gap between their private selves and their public ones. Then within their relationship the wife won't look to the husband as the primary sexual partner. Yes she may have sex with him more then with me but she'll desire, need, lust after me. A firm strong black man. I occupy her thoughts more then her husband will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then within their relationship the wife won't look to the husband as the primary sexual partner. Yes she may have sex with him more then with me but she'll desire, need lust after me. A firm strong black man. I occupy her thoughts more then her husband will.
Yes, well said! The husband becomes mainly the source of financial and emotional support for the wife. Sex with him (if at all) is secondary at best. The wife craves the black bull and strives to serve and please him.

Newbies always want to know how they can bring in a black bull without changing their relationship. THEY CAN"T. @sexed&subbed Pointed out theirs now this gap between their private selves and their public ones. Then within their relationship the wife won't look to the husband as the primary sexual partner. Yes she may have sex with him more then with me but she'll desire, need lust after me. A firm strong black man. I occupy her thoughts more then her husband will.

@sexed&subbed pointed out that it was a gradual training with a good bull. That seems like the path a couple would want to take.

Yes, well said! The husband becomes mainly the source of financial and emotional support for the wife. Sex with him (if at all) is secondary at best. The wife craves the black bull and strives to serve and please him.

Financial and cover. Your husband lets your function in polite white society. You can still be a PTA mom, go to church, have a good cuddle with your husband but your bull FUCKS you.

The interracial lifestyle is about much more than sex. It is about the way black men control white couples. The resulting submission and service remove us white folks from our normal patterns of life, making us more like trained animals. No matter what our public image, job, etc. may be, in private we want to serve and please our black bull/owner. Along with that, he trains us to behave as he wishes.

Good training is a matter of communication, reward, and punishment. When the bull wants us to learn a certain behavior, he tells and/or demonstrates what we are to do. If we do it well, we are rewarded; if we do it poorly or rebel, we are punished or disciplined. A wise bull proceeds gradually, slowly but surely "pushing the envelope". Before long, we find ourselves doing things that we would never have imagined ... things that may be degrading/humiliating ... but we want to please our bull.

Over time, who we are in private with the bull becomes far removed from our public images. Refinement and respectability gradually disappear as our baser selves come to the surface, always seeking to please and serve. The process is sometimes physically painful and often embarrassing, but we do it because we want to stay in his good graces.
I love what you wrote, My wife's Bull is Training me to be a good sub cuck so I may service him and my wife. When he collars me and has me kneel at the side of the bed waiting I feel so lucky to be included if only to be used by him and my wife.

Back