subhub's little of everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks subhub I showed her some of the others and she said she has been groped on buses before, not to the extent of these videos but she has had people touch at times.
at one time I thought they were pretty hot...and downloaded a bunch of them...a lot of them so-so...some pretty good....and a lot of them they like to try and pawn off as school girls...so couldn't post here...even though they have to be a certain age to do the vid....still....who knows...they get pretty testy on the age thing here....been banned and had all my stuff removed a couple of times because someone saw a pic they thought was young....although I think the complainer had ulterior motives...he still got thousands of pics and etc deleted....anyway....I try to be pretty careful on what I post....as there are a few on here just as soon I was gone again

at one time I thought they were pretty hot...and downloaded a bunch of them...a lot of them so-so...some pretty good....and a lot of them they like to try and pawn off as school girls...so couldn't post here...even though they have to be a certain age to do the vid....still....who knows...they get pretty testy on the age thing here....been banned and had all my stuff removed a couple of times because someone saw a pic they thought was young....although I think the complainer had ulterior motives...he still got thousands of pics and etc deleted....anyway....I try to be pretty careful on what I post....as there are a few on here just as soon I was gone again

We are both a fan of some of these posts so thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back