Strictly White In Public, but Completely Darkside in Bedroom

As a mom, I feel the need to keep all my sexual activities on the quiet. It's not just the interracial part, it's also my bi-sexuality, the toys I use, and my general sleep around attitude that I have regarding sex. I'm sure there are rumors floating around town about me but I'm not going to embarrass my family by openly confirming them so I do it all discretely as possible.

As a mom, I feel the need to keep all my sexual activities on the quiet. It's not just the interracial part, it's also my bi-sexuality, the toys I use, and my general sleep around attitude that I have regarding sex. I'm sure there are rumors floating around town about me but I'm not going to embarrass my family by openly confirming them so I do it all discretely as possible.
Not everyone needs to be a shower; modern times have become a bit extreme in voyeurism. I still remember when the infamous Paris Hilton sex tapes came out; it was a scandal, and we all saw it that way. Now, it has become a profession. That is a change in an era and attitude.

Affirmative regarding keeping your activities discreet.

Back