Strangers jerking off to photos of you wife.

I think it’s pretty hot, and it drives her crazy 🥵! We've gotten pictures from people with images of her behind their bbc’s she’s horny giddy for days.

My sweetie
Lol your sweetie aka addicted to the size of your cock and even tho you’ll be in me in front of her face the addiction between your legs is too much to ever not willingly be prepared to suck or take you like if I got your bbc we’d be serving snow bunny’s addicted to your size and when you want grade a pussy then you come find me and her and we’re both equal
Non jelly of one another just both seeking your horse dick as well as ability to make sure I’m seen being fuvkrf by you by friends family public anywhere or anyone …hubby in the back bbc next to present it’s entirety in front of my sitting there waiting to serve my black king bull waiting to be a bbc slut and to have others witness me accomplish taking you and long fun sex…take turns dip into me then dip your black cum covered cock from me and put it in her or let me taste her pussy off the base of your donkey cock and ball sack…cum freely in me no birth control but that makes it fun huh huh lol

Attachments

• IMG_2392.PNG
    IMG_2392.PNG
    3.5 MB · Views: 90
Back