Story of my wife and what led up to her first bbc.

Always had the fantasy but I swear it always seemed like my wife always acted almost submissive in her body language anytime a black guy came around. Also seemed like she would start picking on me saying things like " would you shut up your so loud, hes trying to tell a story." laugh at everything they said and idk just seemed like she would be super feminine for them. I just figured I was overthinking. Which leads to the story of how I became a cuck.

One time she loudly said " I wonder if he's got a big dick like all the other black guys" we were at a bar and had been drinking. He looked over smiled and said yeah I do if you want to see it. She then told him "oh I'm sorry didn't mean for you to hear that im married and this is my husband." I apologized for her and he said "oh she ain't gotta apologize about nothin" while looking her up and down biting his lip. She started laughing and said, "see he liked it." He then said "nah I just like your fine ass." She starts giggling, looks at me and says "aww he's nice too" keep in mind my wife was flirty which i told her before i was fine with if it makes her feel good about herself. At this point I had to grab her hand and pull her away because I wasn't sure I was ready for that without really discussing it.

The guy didn't even acknowledge me he just wanted to fuck my wife and didnt act concerned i was even standing there (which my wife brouht up on the way home.) She said "i cant believe that guy said all that with you standing right there and I'm not sure why but i thought it was hot everytime he talked to you he never took his eyes off of me and idk he just made me feel sexy how confident he was." I told her that I could tell it did but I just got uncomfortable with the situation. Whole time she's telling me this I'm rock hard.

We had watched interracial together prior to this but I hadn't told her I fantasize about watching her with a bbc yet. So it was a really weird mix of emotions. Part of me was extremely turned on and other half of me just said remove yourself from this situation or she's going to lose respect for you. I jerked off thinking about the encounter all the time.

Eventually when I told her my fantasy the first thing she said was "Why did you pull me away from that hot black guy at the bar last year then? You might have missed your chance because he definitely wouldn't have cared if you watched. I doubt many men are that confident to fuck a guys wife right infront of them." I told her to not act like she hasn't mentioned to me before how confident black guys are when flirting compared to white guys. And that alot of black guys seek out white wifes with the fantasy specifically. That I think it turns them on showing the husband what a slut his wife will be for them.

I told her i pulled her away because i worried how he would have handled you and she asked "well had you told me this fantasy before hand would you have let it continue? Even with him acting like you weren't there? " I told her yeah because if you would have known you could have just told him my husband has always wanted to watch me with a bbc and maybe we could have further discussed. I told her he seemed a little overly aggressive though. She then said "You were honest with me now im going to be honest with you. I think it would have been fine. All he wanted to do was fuck me, it might sound weird but I could just feel how badly he wanted me. Everything he said with you standing there just turned me on because of the dominance and honestly I had never felt that sexy before. she continued to tell me that just because I don't see that side of her it doesn't mean she can't be a complete slut for the right guy." I then said we'll you've never been that way with me, feeling kind of jealous. She then says" Your my lover, your supposed to be gentle with me and let's be honest idt you could be aggressive it's just not who you are." Which she was definitely right about so I told her I agree. She goes on to say "you said it yourself they want to show the husband what a freak their wife can be and honestly since its your fantasy dont be jealous if i say or do things that i wouldn't with you. I then told her maybe one day she could show me how slutty the right bbc would make her and she replied " I think you'd be surprised. "

There were beginning stages and maybe the hottest stages of my marriage. Ofcourse other than finally watching it happen for the first time last year!

Damn...your opportunity was right there! And then it was gone.

But i get it - you weren't ready for it. But your wife sure was!

Seems like you two have a bright and fun future together. Time to get her back out there for the BBC to find and flirt with, then be ready to go w/a hotel room because she is hot and will pull the black dick in.

We started in kind of the same fashion with things. I had always been curious and later on my husband admitted to finding it to be very hot. I did have some wild times in college which were my first times with black men. I figured time to settle down and be a good wife when I met my husband and got married. Then I got a job that put me working with many hot black men and a lot of flirting and such happened. Often when we'd go out black men that knew me had no issues coming up and saying hello. I also got a fair amount of invites to parties and such. My husband always got quiet during these events and said I was often more cheerful and flirty with the black men.

Back