Squirting

I've been with two real squirters, and one "gusher". I never really knew much about it until my first. She had the strongest vagina muscles I have ever seen. I was fingering her, and when she started to orgasm, it pushed my fingers right out of her. I couldn't get them back in, her vagina just took control. I was then rubbing her clit, and she started spraying, literally a foot or more in the air. Another night, I was in her doggy style, her vagina completely pushed out my cock, and I could feel the squirt stream running down my leg.

The common theme has been strong vagina muscles, kegels, etc.
Smiles
So I’m not the only one. My whole body reacts. If you’re longer, you stay in and get gripped. If you’re average, there’s a chance you’ll get pushed out...

Yes. It was something to see.
When they are done I check to see the size of wet spot on the sheets and mention it to her.
Hey man I got a fairly small cock only made one chicky squirt a few times with it but there a technique that can make almost any chick squirt, it's all hands and tounge but when you wanna taste that nectar and you don't have a bbc at the time it's awsome, check out yoni massage like actual ebooks and ******* like articles or you might actually find it in libraries depending where you are , but honestly you stretch your little bbc slut out play with her clit, pound her g spot with fingers while fisting maybe play with her asshole, she'll squirt, a couple times my old roommate he kinda had a thing for my girl but she didn't like him........he was kind of an asshole but he was almost 7 feet tall football player in high school and he had a huge black dick ,I wanted him to fuck her little asshole and then do some other ******* once he came but to no avail I did how ever manage to let me finger fuck her in front of my friend while he jacked off, she cummed like crazy and I got to lick it up

My sub is very multi orgasmic( my personal record is 12 in a day) but only has one huge gushing squirt during her first cum. I have noticed that she won't typically squirt while being fucked but does very reliably when restrained while using both the Hitachi and a electro butt plug. If I deny the first several orgasms,(a long process) bring her to the brink then stop all toys, then add either breast pumps or clothes pins around her boobs/nipples and a few on her pubic bone I get a surprising result!

The only thing a "SQUIRTER" is doing is pissing all over her partner and the bed. The Bartholin and Skene glands responsible for vaginal lubrication are secretion glands. They not only are active during sex but also throughout the day to keep the female genitalia clean. Don't believe me. Next time you or your partner SQUIRTS, get a sample take it to a lab. They will tell you, "IT'S PISS".

The only thing a "SQUIRTER" is doing is pissing all over her partner and the bed. The Bartholin and Skene glands responsible for vaginal lubrication are secretion glands. They not only are active during sex but also throughout the day to keep the female genitalia clean. Don't believe me. Next time you or your partner SQUIRTS, get a sample take it to a lab. They will tell you, "IT'S PISS".
I beg to defer..What about the cream coloured squirt..Have u ever Peed Creamie PISS?????

The medical info I read says that, whatever it is, at worst if presents no harm to ingest (so long as the woman is not diseased). It is not piss in the sense of being exactly what comes out when a woman goes to the toilet but it's generated from the same sources as piss and serves as a vaginal lubricant. It is estimated to only occur in less (or at most, about half) of the female population, but that's based on educated guesses.

I've had the pleasure of experiencing a couple of real gushers (separate occasions!) and I'm telling you it is something to behold. They got off so much behind squirting that it turned me up a few notches making them squirt some more. The bed and floor were completely soaked in places. Ever since, I prefer 2 queen beds vice a king if I don't know whether she's a squirter or not.

One last thing: For one of the women, she had to have the dick - or fingers - work a certain spot inside her pussy. If you hit it, she squirted every time. If not, you could fuck all night and she wouldn't. For the other, you didn't need to hit *******! She seemed to squirt whenever she got excited and it felt good to her. Proof of that? I love to eat pussy and every time I got that clit excited I got a face full of a real gusher!

The medical info I read says that, whatever it is, at worst if presents no harm to ingest (so long as the woman is not diseased). It is not piss in the sense of being exactly what comes out when a woman goes to the toilet but it's generated from the same sources as piss and serves as a vaginal lubricant. It is estimated to only occur in less (or at most, about half) of the female population, but that's based on educated guesses.

I've had the pleasure of experiencing a couple of real gushers (separate occasions!) and I'm telling you it is something to behold. They got off so much behind squirting that it turned me up a few notches making them squirt some more. The bed and floor were completely soaked in places. Ever since, I prefer 2 queen beds vice a king if I don't know whether she's a squirter or not.

One last thing: For one of the women, she had to have the dick - or fingers - work a certain spot inside her pussy. If you hit it, she squirted every time. If not, you could fuck all night and she wouldn't. For the other, you didn't need to hit *******! She seemed to squirt whenever she got excited and it felt good to her. Proof of that? I love to eat pussy and every time I got that clit excited I got a face full of a real gusher!
:):qos:Great information!!! It takes man who really understands what it takes to make Robin squirt.....hopefully your knowledge and skills will produce a gusher from her pussy when we meet!!!!!!!

Back