Splash Mocha

Hi guys. We are swinger couple from India. Planning to join this year splash mocha. Got some questions. Hope to clear in this forum.
We knew this is for hotwifes and BBC's mainly. So my wife can enjoy with BBC's but what about me?

Can I get a chance to meet girls and hotwifes, and get a chance to fuck them.
I know this question is not good but this is my doubt, and I want to clear my doubt.

We are planning for this November but we both want to enjoy, so please clear this doubt.

We know this platform is the best platform for couples and swingers.

Hope to get the answer soon

Hi guys. We are swinger couple from India. Planning to join this year splash mocha. Got some questions. Hope to clear in this forum.
We knew this is for hotwifes and BBC's mainly. So my wife can enjoy with BBC's but what about me?

I know this question is not good but this is my doubt, and I want to clear my doubt.

We are planning for this November but we both want to enjoy, so please clear this doubt.

The swing lifestyle was started with couple's spicing things up and fulfilling their fantasies by swapping with other and occasionally adding in single's every once in awhile. The majority of swinger clubs today still only allow couple's. I would go as far as to say half are all inclusive and half are couple's and single females only!

In my experience and observation of attending quite a few lifestyle parties at private residences
and hotels and I have seen many husbands play and many just watch and work the camera. You married guys are catering the party the rest of us are just eating and enjoying what you provide, with much gratitude I must say! That's why half the lifestyle venues only allow couple's because of the idea of a fair swap all way round. Nobody wants to feel like they are catering the party and can't even get a plate themselves.

Now preference is a big deal in the lifestyle. Alot of times you read swinger adds and they are looking for a specific playmate with specific qualities! I have met alot of married women over the years who have said they had to take one for the team. Let's just be honest you have alot of women in the lifestyle who are 7s, 8s, 9s, and 10s who are attached to guys who are 5s.

If a couple who's a 5 and 9 meets a couple who's both 7s then somebody is gonna have to take one for the team so you guys can have fun. I have met alot of women over the years who said they have and that they don't anymore. If you are not anybody's preference or cup of tea then it is what it is but don't be discouraged because we all go through it.

I have seen hubby's be the odd man out and sit it out and allow their wives to have a wonderful time and be totally happy for them. I have seen couple's walk because one was not anyone's cup of tea and one wasn't willing to play if nobody was interested in their partner. I have seen women take one for the team and I have even seen husbands not allowed to play with certain women because they were too attractive!

I would say that lifestyle venues like Splash Mocha, QOS parties, Mandingo parties are particularly themed venues who primarily cater to wives with BBC cravings but in general most swing lifestyle venues are very universal. Most swing clubs and parties you will attend will be pretty much all inclusive and you both will be able to play.

The swing lifestyle was started with couple's spicing things up and fulfilling their fantasies by swapping with other and occasionally adding in single's every once in awhile. The majority of swinger clubs today still only allow couple's. I would go as far as to say half are all inclusive and half are couple's and single females only!

In my experience and observation of attending quite a few lifestyle parties at private residences
and hotels and I have seen many husbands play and many just watch and work the camera. You married guys are catering the party the rest of us are just eating and enjoying what you provide, with much gratitude I must say! That's why half the lifestyle venues only allow couple's because of the idea of a fair swap all way round. Nobody wants to feel like they are catering the party and can't even get a plate themselves.

Now preference is a big deal in the lifestyle. Alot of times you read swinger adds and they are looking for a specific playmate with specific qualities! I have met alot of married women over the years who have said they had to take one for the team. Let's just be honest you have alot of women in the lifestyle who are 7s, 8s, 9s, and 10s who are attached to guys who are 5s.

If a couple who's a 5 and 9 meets a couple who's both 7s then somebody is gonna have to take one for the team so you guys can have fun. I have met alot of women over the years who said they have and that they don't anymore. If you are not anybody's preference or cup of tea then it is what it is but don't be discouraged because we all go through it.

I have seen hubby's be the odd man out and sit it out and allow their wives to have a wonderful time and be totally happy for them. I have seen couple's walk because one was not anyone's cup of tea and one wasn't willing to play if nobody was interested in their partner. I have seen women take one for the team and I have even seen husbands not allowed to play with certain women because they were too attractive!

I would say that lifestyle venues like Splash Mocha, QOS parties, Mandingo parties are particularly themed venues who primarily cater to wives with BBC cravings but in general most swing lifestyle venues are very universal. Most swing clubs and parties you will attend will be pretty much all inclusive and you both will be able to play.

No one goes to a Ferrari dealership because "it's good on gas and reliable" .

Last edited:

What's this 5's 6's 7's 8's 9's, etc.
Please clarify it for me

What's this 5's 6's 7's 8's 9's, etc.
Please clarify it for me
Sorry for the confusion! It's a beauty ranking system with 10 being the highest level and 1 being the lowest level. It's also supposed to be based on a natural face without makeup.
For example:

10. aka A dime piece = absolutely gorgeous
9. Very beautiful
8. Beautiful
7. Pretty
6. Cute
5. Average

There is something called an adjustable 6. An adjustable 6 is a woman who is cute who can doll herself up and go from just being cute to beautiful using makeup, hairstyle, clothing ect.

So what I was saying in my statement was that there are beautiful women in the lifestyle.

Yep this is the internationally known, nationally recognized and locally accepted scale with one "Major" adjustment ...
Sorry for the confusion! It's a beauty ranking system with 10 being the highest level and 1 being the lowest level. It's also supposed to be based on a natural face without makeup.
For example:

10. aka A dime piece = absolutely gorgeous
9. Very beautiful
8. Beautiful
Kevin Samuel's voice : "You cannot use seven !"
6. Cute
5. Average
KS.png The Godfather has spoken
Rule #2 Stay on your Purpose and stand on your square 🧸

Last edited:

So you mean that as an Indian I didn't get a chance to fuck other girls during splash mocha but my wife can fuck anyone she wants

So you mean that as an Indian I didn't get a chance to fuck other girls during splash mocha but my wife can fuck anyone she wants
What I am saying is that in the lifestyle women fuck who they choose! Some women have a particular preference for specific bull and if you are not that particular preference then all you can do is be patient and wait for your opportunity to play.

As a black bull when I see an add on a swinger site which says "Looking for a bwc or blc for my hotwife" it doesn't make me angry or jealous because I know as long as I am patient somebody is gonna want a good dick down by a bbc.

There are plenty of women who like all kinds of bulls no matter what ethnicity. You just have to be patient and or seek out those women. But what you cannot do is complain about the competition just be more competitive. If you are Walmart, Target, or Ebay you cannot complain about the success of Amazon you just have to up your game as a competitor in order to beat them in the online sales market.

Speaking of competition I know my opinion is not a very popular one around these parts but I personally believe that healthy competition is a good thing because it forces everyone to put forth their best effort and come with their A game and it separates the bulls by quality real quick! I disagree with any catfishing and pretending to be something that you are not, but I also disagree with any exclusion either.

See if you can put it down in the bedroom and perform better than me than the last thing that I myself as an Alpha bull is gonna do is hate on you. ******* I personally want to know what you are doing so that I can do it and get the same or better results.

If you are an Indian guy and you got a bic or Big Indian Cock and can fuck a woman just as good as any guy with a bbc, a bwc or a blc then when the opportunity arises and you get the chance to fuck someone else's hotwife or girlfriend then you need to put that BIC on her so good that she will look at Indians guys differently from that moment on, but what you cannot do is complain about the competition.

So be patient and wait for your opportunity, be ready with your best pipe laying skills, and dick them down so good that it makes it hard for them to decide what kind of cock they want today!

So good luck!♠️

Yes, you can meet and play with other Hotwives… if that’s their dynamic. Not all Hotwives are BBC only. Maybe BBC mostly but not exclusively. I love playing with other QoS’s or Spaded Hotwives. If you don’t know… Spaded Sluts… Suck & Fuck The Best!😈😎
"Spaded sluts suck and fuck the best". Damn right about that! And my little white girl loooves other QoSs! We plan on being at Splash in ATL. Hope you are too! Love your media!

Last edited:
What I am saying is that in the lifestyle women fuck who they choose! Some women have a particular preference for specific bull and if you are not that particular preference then all you can do is be patient and wait for your opportunity to play.

As a black bull when I see an add on a swinger site which says "Looking for a bwc or blc for my hotwife" it doesn't make me angry or jealous because I know as long as I am patient somebody is gonna want a good dick down by a bbc.

There are plenty of women who like all kinds of bulls no matter what ethnicity. You just have to be patient and or seek out those women. But what you cannot do is complain about the competition just be more competitive. If you are Walmart, Target, or Ebay you cannot complain about the success of Amazon you just have to up your game as a competitor in order to beat them in the online sales market.

Speaking of competition I know my opinion is not a very popular one around these parts but I personally believe that healthy competition is a good thing because it forces everyone to put forth their best effort and come with their A game and it separates the bulls by quality real quick! I disagree with any catfishing and pretending to be something that you are not, but I also disagree with any exclusion either.

See if you can put it down in the bedroom and perform better than me than the last thing that I myself as an Alpha bull is gonna do is hate on you. ******* I personally want to know what you are doing so that I can do it and get the same or better results.

If you are an Indian guy and you got a bic or Big Indian Cock and can fuck a woman just as good as any guy with a bbc, a bwc or a blc then when the opportunity arises and you get the chance to fuck someone else's hotwife or girlfriend then you need to put that BIC on her so good that she will look at Indians guys differently from that moment on, but what you cannot do is complain about the competition.

So be patient and wait for your opportunity, be ready with your best pipe laying skills, and dick them down so good that it makes it hard for them to decide what kind of cock they want today!

So good luck!♠️
Ohhhh god bro
I am an entrepreneur in India and this is my personal advice to you is that please became a leadership coach.
After reading your answer, I think I am 100 sure that now I am coming to splash mocha not this year but next year for sure.
We can meet there and you can fuck my wife as long as you want, I don't have any issue. You can fuck her from morning till next morning.
If you can become leadership coach and motivational coach walmart can easily beat Amazon.
The abrrevation you used for Big Indian Cock is amazing BIC.
That's really great
thanks dude
Waiting to meet you at splash mocha

So good luck!♠️
Ohhhh god bro
I haven't met you yet but one thing I can tell for sure is that you are a real goddamn person. Why don't you become a motivational speaker.
I can sure tell that after you becoming a motivational speaker, walmart can easily fuck Amazon
Buddy not this year but for sure next year, I can definitely tell you we are coming to splash mocha and we are going to meet you. You can fuck my wife from morning till next morning
I don't mind
But I want to ask one thing, can we connect through some other methods.
If you want to connect me and my wife will be more then happy and you can help us next year because that will be our first time in USA.
Please reply to this thread so that we can connect

So my wife can enjoy with BBC's but what about me?

You can meet all the girls and hot wives. Everyone is very friendly at this event. However, the "What About You?" depends on who you are. The women who are attending Splash have a thing for sex with black men. That is why they are there. I'm sure the majority of the women are only interested in black men. However, if you are a Hot guy and if you know how to flirt it might happen. However, you have to know the odds are stacked against you. You might enjoy a swingers convention like Naughty in Nawlins more. There again what happens depends solely on you.

Back