Splash Mocha Membership / Community

We are going to the one next week. I think it’s probably worth it. As the gentlemen says above, if for anything just to make some acquaintances before you go. We’ve talked to a few people on there and made some friends and hopefully that will set the stage for a fun time. There’s maybe not as much discussion as say on here, but you can see who’s going and who you like and get to know them on there, ask questions of the group, etc.

We are going to the one next week. I think it’s probably worth it. As the gentlemen says above, if for anything just to make some acquaintances before you go. We’ve talked to a few people on there and made some friends and hopefully that will set the stage for a fun time. There’s maybe not as much discussion as say on here, but you can see who’s going and who you like and get to know them on there, ask questions of the group, etc.
Hi we are going to the one in Houston nov 7-10. Our first time please give us some advice after your trip I can send you our phone number if you like

Back