Splash Mocha August 2022

This will be my 5th Fort Lauderdale Splash Mocha. You can go as hard or as slow as you want. Most experienced bulls will be playing with 5-10 sexy willing hotwives a day. Bulls workout for months in anticipation and come ready to be at peak sexual fitness… it’s the Super Bowl of Hotwifing fun…

Attachments

• A2FD8D48-BAED-41F2-A165-A460A48D35AA.jpeg
    A2FD8D48-BAED-41F2-A165-A460A48D35AA.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 233
  • CA7A653F-8667-4FC3-AD8D-A54E0238537C.jpeg
    CA7A653F-8667-4FC3-AD8D-A54E0238537C.jpeg
    112.2 KB · Views: 249
This will be my 5th Fort Lauderdale Splash Mocha. You can go as hard or as slow as you want. Most experienced bulls will be playing with 5-10 sexy willing hotwives a day. Bulls workout for months in anticipation and come ready to be at peak sexual fitness… it’s the Super Bowl of Hotwifing fun…
Can't wait to be there on the Friday!!

Day Pass tickets for this event came out last week. Wow, in sticker shock!! $302 for one day. So, if you go Friday and Saturday, that's just over $600. Ouch. Nothing else comes with the pass.

Day Pass tickets for this event came out last week. Wow, in sticker shock!! $302 for one day. So, if you go Friday and Saturday, that's just over $600. Ouch. Nothing else comes with the pass.
Yes agreed!! I was suprised as well how much they were!! Honestly seems over the top just for the day pass. Honestly we have a beautiful house in the area and might end up just posting to have a nice bbc come visit us there. We can share a real nice bottle of wine for that price! ;)

Yes agreed!! I was suprised as well how much they were!! Honestly seems over the top just for the day pass. Honestly we have a beautiful house in the area and might end up just posting to have a nice bbc come visit us there. We can share a real nice bottle of wine for that price! ;)
Yeah, the day pass price is almost the price of our air ticket to Miami! We will have to really reconsider attending. Mrs V has no problems attracting BBCs in the Pacific Northwest. We wanted to enjoy the atmosphere there, but not at that price. For that price, you can share several bottles of nice wine. LOL. We are going to be in Miami anyway, but will probably give it the skip.

It's the premier interracial themed lifestyle event in the country.
Well worth the money.
damian lewis bobby axelrod GIF by Billions
Lol nobody is saying it's not worth the money but don't be disrectful saying "nobody " would leave the Splash...im pretty confident I could get someone to leave and visit me. If not for you that's fine you can have what's there but no need to be disresctful to us hotwives that may fell that paying $600 to have sex with us may not be best spend of money. Don't get me wrong jf I knew in advance the cost of a day pass I would have booked on site but that doesn't mean you can put us off like that.

Yeah, the day pass price is almost the price of our air ticket to Miami! We will have to really reconsider attending. Mrs V has no problems attracting BBCs in the Pacific Northwest. We wanted to enjoy the atmosphere there, but not at that price. For that price, you can share several bottles of nice wine. LOL. We are going to be in Miami anyway, but will probably give it the skip.
Thank you for seeing the rational side if our comment!! Let us know if you end up in the area would love to catch up and see if we can attract some "scraps " from the event. I guess we are not good enough for some people lol

Thank you for seeing the rational side if our comment!! Let us know if you end up in the area would love to catch up and see if we can attract some "scraps " from the event. I guess we are not good enough for some people lol
Hahaha, for sure. we will be in the area later this month. Will PM you and arrange a meet. And yes, lets see if we can get some BBCs not into paying $400 for a day pass, to drop by and say hi. LOL

I’m interested

What my brother @chiblkstud meant is that: People plan to attend splash mocha in FLL months out. The event is sold out by the fall. There are hundreds of fit hung studs and willing horny hotwives. The brothers work on their fitness and many capable studs will play with 5 to 10 sexy hotwives a day. So for most of the 3 days - people will focus their activity on the hotel - which is also a secure site with retired Feds and Cops as security. I’ve been contacted by several couples - on here and on sdc and my answer is always the same - I don’t leave the hotel site during the event. There’s too much literal playing going on. It’s a sexual nirvana with like minded couples, singles - long time lifestyle friends and new friends waiting to meet and get to know each other the only way we can in the lifestyle.

Back