Spare room this week

Our ******* is gone to Disneyland this week. So my wife’s boyfriend is going to stay at our house for most of this week. My wife asked. Me do you want our room or the spare room. Out of respect for him I let them have the Master Bedroom. Looks like he will be here 3 or 4 days. And will be the Alpha in the house.
Laying here right now listening to him give her multiple orgasms.
Oh what a cucks life.

...if that's what you are truly into.
Do you have experience with such a setup already? And do you know the other guy well? - Otherwise it can become a hard time, you know.
Good luck!

Other questions: What will be your involvement? What are you going to do in preparation? TY

Yes I’ve been sent to the spare bedroom a few other times. Some times they will go in there or we all sleep in the Master bedroom since we have a king size bed. Depends on what they want or what my involvement is.
Yes I know him well they have been dating for over three years now.
We will se how much they want me involved this week. I know I’ll have my fleshlight handy.

Does seem like you take on a submissive role to them (your wife and her boyfriend)? ...And what's going to happen will mostly depend on their mood?
And if you don't mind this very personal question: Are you (still) getting inside your wife's vagina every now and then?
Thank you.

Does seem like you take on a submissive role to them (your wife and her boyfriend)? ...And what's going to happen will mostly depend on their mood?
And if you don't mind this very personal question: Are you (still) getting inside your wife's vagina every now and then?
Thank you.
Yes when he is around I take a submissive role to them. I try my best to serve them.
Yes I still get inside her but right now it’s like a 10 to 1 ratio to him.

We went to a concert in the park last night. Which was two blocks from her boyfriend apartment. After the concert we went over. Well I waited in the living room while he railed her again that day.
So they have fucked
Sunday night
Monday morning
Tuesday night
Wednesday morning
Thursday night
Friday morning
Friday night.
And she is planning to go stay the night there again tonight.
When she got home Friday morning I tried to get some. She just looked at me and said “ No “.

We went to a concert in the park last night. Which was two blocks from her boyfriend apartment. After the concert we went over. Well I waited in the living room while he railed her again that day.
So they have fucked
Sunday night
Monday morning
Tuesday night
Wednesday morning
Thursday night
Friday morning
Friday night.
And she is planning to go stay the night there again tonight.
When she got home Friday morning I tried to get some. She just looked at me and said “ No “.
she is, definitively, my kinda' girl.

Yes I’ve been sent to the spare bedroom a few other times. Some times they will go in there or we all sleep in the Master bedroom since we have a king size bed. Depends on what they want or what my involvement is.
Yes I know him well they have been dating for over three years now.
We will se how much they want me involved this week. I know I’ll have my fleshlight handy.
You're amazing!
Good for you. At least you've accepted this and enjoy it!!

Love this. I don’t want to impose my presence in the bedroom while my wife gets fucked the way she’s supposed to be…I’d much rather be out of everyone’s way, where I can hear the pleasure she is receiving and just be called in to cleanup, get drinks, towels, etc.

I’d imagine walking into the bedroom when my wife calls out to me. The Bull is in the shower and my wife is exhausted with her face down and gaping pussy and ass up in the air.

“Clean it and get out.”
“Yes, my love!”

Love this. I don’t want to impose my presence in the bedroom while my wife gets fucked the way she’s supposed to be…I’d much rather be out of everyone’s way, where I can hear the pleasure she is receiving and just be called in to cleanup, get drinks, towels, etc.
You're truly the perfect submissive cuck.
Hopefully you'll go deeper into P-free and chaste soon!

Back