Sorry cuckold mine put a ring on it

Good morning,

Im looking for a white cuckold who is wanting to begin a relationship. You MUST have an online dating profile (OK CUPID, POF) before I will speak with you. You must be Clean, well mannered, able to hold a job ect. You must also be willing to relocate as I own a small and successful business and I won’t move. Be well versed in cuckolding and be very knowledgeable of what your role would be.

Also be fun and able to tell me about you. Marriage minded only please.
I am that Cuck/husband material. Who knows his place and has a career.

Good morning,

Im looking for a white cuckold who is wanting to begin a relationship. You MUST have an online dating profile (OK CUPID, POF) before I will speak with you. You must be Clean, well mannered, able to hold a job ect. You must also be willing to relocate as I own a small and successful business and I won’t move. Be well versed in cuckolding and be very knowledgeable of what your role would be.

Also be fun and able to tell me about you. Marriage minded only please.
I’m a white cuck looking for a ltr who is very clean well respectful and has a career I’m well versed cuck and knowledgeable of my role. Like a woman who takes charge of her black owned QOS holes as much as she wants and likes to wear the key to her cuck’s looked up cock as she teaches her cuck a lesson.

Last edited:
Back