Some hot raunchy boat sex with my older BBC slut friends.

angelina1264

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
We have got the first really hot weekend in SW Florida so some of my older mature black owned slut wives called me and wanted a mature only experience with our Bulls this weekend. So I called my Bulls and told them they are wanted to ravage my hot mature trophy wives under the hot sun. Covid has kept them couped up and are ready to rebel and submit to anything their masters want to do them. The group are 4 50 plus year old sluts with the hottest toned, tanned bodies and surgically enhanced breasts that look hot enough to do a centerfold playboy spread. Two of them compete in fitness pageants and explode with a Fuck Me aura. These women excel at staying in shape with 6-pack abs and have been with me for at least the last ten years. They also have real Queen of Spades tattoos in there lower bikini area and love showing them off. They have their own independent relationship with my Bulls but we do get together for some hot gangbang orgies.

We decided to go out on my boat and meet up in our secluded beach swinger area on an uninhabited barrier island. We would meet up with the Bulls in their boat off the beach and have a no holes barred slut orgy. My husband would skipper the boat and video the action. The Ladies showed up in their skimpy cover ups and boarded our boat in my backyard. Not long after shoving off the coverups and tops came off revealing some hot naked breasts with pierced nipples and navels. My thong was already wet in anticipation of my tongue sucking cum out of those seasoned wet pussys. Once on the water LE does not bother you with being topless and we were feeding our exhibitioist egos as we drew stares as we passed by other boats.

We got to the island where our Bulls were waiting for us. There were two other boats there with couples already engaging in public sex. We waisted no time starting to steal the show. Some of us fucked on the front of the boats and some waded on the beach, threw down their beach blankets and started sucking black cocks. There were nine Bulls so it was almost a two to one ratio. A lot of exchange of bodily fluids and some of the other swingers in the area asked if they could suck some black cock in front of thier male partners. A few phone numbers were exchanged and some new black cock sluts are in the works. All in all an awesome day of hot raunchy sex.

On our way back I asked the ladies if they would join me in my next beach slut walk Sunday morning. The reason being the old cows on the beach who call me slut will see fantastically hot women their own age with perfect bodies parade lewedly with thier obvious black owned body artwork in few view. All of us are over 50 and Trudy is 61 and she has won a fitness competition with a body that does not look over 30. Well we did it and as suspected one particular women call us whores, so we walked up to her, told her our ages and asked her when was the last time she was fucked by muscular well endowed men? She was in shock and speechless. Then I walked up and told her that we enjoy each other also. I walked up to Trudy as I pulled my top off, embraced her hard and deep French kissed her while I pulled off her top. Trudy responded nicely. While I was locking lips with Trudy the rest removed their tops revealing their perfect pierced nipple breasts. We can have any man we want anytime we want and are enjoying the best sex of our lives at this time of our mature lives. We are proud of our bodies, our sexuality, and love to show off as you would if you looked like us. We all wore temp tattoos over our bikini areas and butt cheeks that said, " Fuck Me, Use Me, BBC Slut, Blacked Owned, Cum Slut". Finally we said our husbands love what and who we are. I said, "OK, I think we tortured her enough". We turned and walked away and I said to my friends, "That felt good!" and we all laughed. "Let's go back to my house and eat some pussy."

We have got the first really hot weekend in SW Florida so some of my older mature black owned slut wives called me and wanted a mature only experience with our Bulls this weekend. So I called my Bulls and told them they are wanted to ravage my hot mature trophy wives under the hot sun. Covid has kept them couped up and are ready to rebel and submit to anything their masters want to do them. The group are 4 50 plus year old sluts with the hottest toned, tanned bodies and surgically enhanced breasts that look hot enough to do a centerfold playboy spread. Two of them compete in fitness pageants and explode with a Fuck Me aura. These women excel at staying in shape with 6-pack abs and have been with me for at least the last ten years. They also have real Queen of Spades tattoos in there lower bikini area and love showing them off. They have their own independent relationship with my Bulls but we do get together for some hot gangbang orgies.

We decided to go out on my boat and meet up in our secluded beach swinger area on an uninhabited barrier island. We would meet up with the Bulls in their boat off the beach and have a no holes barred slut orgy. My husband would skipper the boat and video the action. The Ladies showed up in their skimpy cover ups and boarded our boat in my backyard. Not long after shoving off the coverups and tops came off revealing some hot naked breasts with pierced nipples and navels. My thong was already wet in anticipation of my tongue sucking cum out of those seasoned wet pussys. Once on the water LE does not bother you with being topless and we were feeding our exhibitioist egos as we drew stares as we passed by other boats.

We got to the island where our Bulls were waiting for us. There were two other boats there with couples already engaging in public sex. We waisted no time starting to steal the show. Some of us fucked on the front of the boats and some waded on the beach, threw down their beach blankets and started sucking black cocks. There were nine Bulls so it was almost a two to one ratio. A lot of exchange of bodily fluids and some of the other swingers in the area asked if they could suck some black cock in front of thier male partners. A few phone numbers were exchanged and some new black cock sluts are in the works. All in all an awesome day of hot raunchy sex.

On our way back I asked the ladies if they would join me in my next beach slut walk Sunday morning. The reason being the old cows on the beach who call me slut will see fantastically hot women their own age with perfect bodies parade lewedly with thier obvious black owned body artwork in few view. All of us are over 50 and Trudy is 61 and she has won a fitness competition with a body that does not look over 30. Well we did it and as suspected one particular women call us whores, so we walked up to her, told her our ages and asked her when was the last time she was fucked by muscular well endowed men? She was in shock and speechless. Then I walked up and told her that we enjoy each other also. I walked up to Trudy as I pulled my top off, embraced her hard and deep French kissed her while I pulled off her top. Trudy responded nicely. While I was locking lips with Trudy the rest removed their tops revealing their perfect pierced nipple breasts. We can have any man we want anytime we want and are enjoying the best sex of our lives at this time of our mature lives. We are proud of our bodies, our sexuality, and love to show off as you would if you looked like us. We all wore temp tattoos over our bikini areas and butt cheeks that said, " Fuck Me, Use Me, BBC Slut, Blacked Owned, Cum Slut". Finally we said our husbands love what and who we are. I said, "OK, I think we tortured her enough". We turned and walked away and I said to my friends, "That felt good!" and we all laughed. "Let's go back to my house and eat some pussy."
That’s a hot story, hate I miss out on being one f the Bulls. I’m in the wrong part of Florida

Fantastic story—hopefully it is true.

Years ago I would not believe that women of your age could possibly look attractive. We do not as do not think we can possibly put our ages up on here as no one would ever want to meet . Please look at our pics. Except for a couple they were taken within the last year, Read my profile and let me know if I can join you girls. Thank you Ellie (Oh yeah August 30th ,,Ill be 70 Shhhh) But born without a gag reflex I sure can suck and fuck Black COCK
I would eat your pussy till your tits caved in. Your hot for any age.

Omg....we would be interested in joining, PM us...YES SW Florida

Years ago I would not believe that women of your age could possibly look attractive. We do not as do not think we can possibly put our ages up on here as no one would ever want to meet . Please look at our pics. Except for a couple they were taken within the last year, Read my profile and let me know if I can join you girls. Thank you Ellie (Oh yeah August 30th ,,Ill be 70 Shhhh) But born without a gag reflex I sure can suck and fuck Black COCK
Age doesn't matter, only the will to live your life to the max on your own terms and judging by your posts you are doing that. I hope you are proud of yourself, you are a beautiful woman.

I loved this lets chat! All 4 of you!

You gals sound like fun!! I WANT IN!!LOL

Keywadin?

Back