Social Cuckold Behavior

Cucks and wannabes do you do any of the following when out with your wife/gf?

• Try to leave wife/gf alone for a bit when other men are around?

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • If passing/near an Alpha-looking Black male, always smile and say "hi"?

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Try engage Black males in small talk with wife nearby (or not)?

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • If engaged by a Black male in small talk - always engage?

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • If a Black male passes by, playfully ask your wife/gf what she thinks about him?

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Take a few looks back at Black males, hoping the Black male is checking out your wife?

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • At the gym, catch a few glimpses of Alpha looking Black males wondering if they are active Bulls?

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

enjoynlife

Couple
Real Person
From
TX, US
I know this has been discussed before, but thought I would share my thoughts on this topic. All of the options in the Poll apply to me and our situation. I am positive Black males in the lifestyle can pick up on some of these cues...but I wonder how many Bulls have successfully approached a couple/husband outside of a bar/club after witnessing 3-4 of these potentially typical behaviors from cuckold husbands/bf's...or wannabes. While we have had these situations...we have yet to have a Black male get to the point of asking if were in the lifestyle....and vis-versa.

Please share your thoughts/behaviors?

I don’t know how you do it but this seems weird and impractical. We act like a normal couple in public. She will always act like I’m not there when she is flirting with another guy and then I will give them space. The options in these polls are very direct haha

I know this has been discussed before, but thought I would share my thoughts on this topic. All of the options in the Poll apply to me and our situation. I am positive Black males in the lifestyle can pick up on some of these cues...but I wonder how many Bulls have successfully approached a couple/husband outside of a bar/club after witnessing 3-4 of these potentially typical behaviors from cuckold husbands/bf's...or wannabes. While we have had these situations...we have yet to have a Black male get to the point of asking if were in the lifestyle....and vis-versa.

Please share your thoughts/behaviors?

There is a great difference between a cuck/hotwife couple who're already in LS and a cuck wannabe couple who're still vanilla.
For lifestyle couples things are coming naturally because they're both giving the right vibes, and even when they looking for a bull outside their community, they're familiar with the game of seduction and they know how to be direct without being awkward or rude.

One the other side, a couple who haven't found yet the courage to "open" their relationship and they're still exploring the BBC fantasy verbally in bed or by using sex toys, is reasonably feeling awkward with such encounters regardless the obvious excitement. They more likely to follow a path of those you're describing on your poll, to initiate some kind of interaction and test the waters. What they need to remember though is that just because a black guy is friendly with them, it doesn't necessarily mean he's into this game.

Back