SoCal Couple for Couples

RobinsStag

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
CA, US
Hi all! This post is not for the bulls! (But feel free to chime in) We are in SoCal and want to meet other couples who are ACTIVE and REAL in the lifestyle. It seems like we only talk to bulls because of the taboo nature of the lifestyle. I would like to know other hotwives, and fellow cucks to talk to and relate to. Same for Robin.

It would be amazing if we could find couples who are likeminded about the lifestyle AND about other parts of our lives.

Robin is 34 and I am 39, and we think it would be fantastic to hang out with friends with similar relationship dynamics to share experiences and mingle. Robin would love to find a hotwife she can be friends with as well as hotwife with. They could share experiences and support each other. I would love to be able to go do guy stuff with a fellow cuck and look at hot black guys together, fantasize and have inside jokes together. And when possible we can be cucks together and our wives can be hotwives together. ;)

We think it’s not only hot but it would make our experiences more meaningful, exciting, and safer.

PS. I say ACTIVE and REAL because we don’t want to help you seduce your fuck to fuck other ppl if that’s not what she is into. That’s not what this is about.

Attachments

• 0534FDBC-EAD2-4DD7-8BC3-BF235B9B3DC8.jpeg
    0534FDBC-EAD2-4DD7-8BC3-BF235B9B3DC8.jpeg
    40.1 KB · Views: 254
Hi all! This post is not for the bulls! (But feel free to chime in) We are in SoCal and want to meet other couples who are ACTIVE and REAL in the lifestyle. It seems like we only talk to bulls because of the taboo nature of the lifestyle. I would like to know other hotwives, and fellow cucks to talk to and relate to. Same for Robin.

It would be amazing if we could find couples who are likeminded about the lifestyle AND about other parts of our lives.

Robin is 34 and I am 39, and we think it would be fantastic to hang out with friends with similar relationship dynamics to share experiences and mingle. Robin would love to find a hotwife she can be friends with as well as hotwife with. They could share experiences and support each other. I would love to be able to go do guy stuff with a fellow cuck and look at hot black guys together, fantasize and have inside jokes together. And when possible we can be cucks together and our wives can be hotwives together. ;)

We think it’s not only hot but it would make our experiences more meaningful, exciting, and safer.

PS. I say ACTIVE and REAL because we don’t want to help you seduce your fuck to fuck other ppl if that’s not what she is into. That’s not what this is about.
French 28 and asian 30 from Belgium :)

Back