Small penis humiliation

Ok. Have to ask

Wifey - how do you feel about it and do you enjoy it at all.

Hubby- how does having such a tiny šŸ† affect your day to day life and thoughts.

Both - what is sex life for you two.
She said, ā€œI still enjoy it but in a different way. Size does matter, it is cliche but it is true.ā€
I actually enjoy having a small penis, because I enjoy humiliation and being a cuckold.
Sex for us is actually good. It is different from what she gets from her boyfriends, but still good.
Thanks for asking those questions. šŸ˜

I'm a white cuckold with a white dominitrix GF and all her black lovers. For my first year I didn't like being humiliated eg... I look good on my knees with a BBC in my mouth. Being told that my 4 inch cock would never satisfy any women. Once I gained a different perspective because the humiliating comments were true. Has anybody here Cucks, Bulls & HotWives like it or not?

How many of you are like me; you love small penis humiliation and actually wish you had a smaller penis! I kind of feel sorry for cuckolds with big or even average penisā€™ because itā€™s so much more fitting for us to be small!
I have been actively shrinking for years now and i have gone from a respectful 7" to maybe 2" and limp. I take testosterone blockers and female hormone replacement estrogen products like pills and creams to grow my breasts too. I still use chastity to keep the cream from getting my my panties but i dont need it anymore bcuz erections are not a problem in the least. For me it is hard to find a woman that like a guy with a small penis and likes SPH too, talk about needle in a haystack but we try and the few times i was able to experience SPH in public my ex called me Tiny in public and my face turned beet red lol. She told people how small i am when she was drinking before too and they all laughed and looked at me laughing. I didnt hear what was said so i look over like a dope and smiled making them laugh even more at my dumb expression not even knowing they were humiliating me to my face until she told me later and laughed again then too.

Hey there I'm a 22 year old white boy with a small penis, was curious if there's any girl that likes humiliating penis size. I find it fun and I hope there's some gals that do too and want to laugh! šŸ˜Š
Hi my name is Maya I'm 45 very very gorgeous my husband is 65 and he is fully feminized he is my sissy cuckold slave I am looking for a sissy to play with him I think it would be perfect I am very very attracted to small little sissy clitty I think they are so cute on Sissy boys my sissy husband is only 3 inches long when he's hard but he has a very very tight boi-pussy couple times a month I will go down in the city and bring home a very feminine boy for him to play with he knows his place he is a sissy and he gives complete control to the feminine boy and I let the feminine boy do whatever he wants to him I think you are very cute I would love to know if you're interested one 585-683-4562 text only

Hi my name is Maya I'm 45 very very gorgeous my husband is 65 and he is fully feminized he is my sissy cuckold slave I am looking for a sissy to play with him I think it would be perfect I am very very attracted to small little sissy clitty I think they are so cute on Sissy boys my sissy husband is only 3 inches long when he's hard but he has a very very tight boi-pussy couple times a month I will go down in the city and bring home a very feminine boy for him to play with he knows his place he is a sissy and he gives complete control to the feminine boy and I let the feminine boy do whatever he wants to him I think you are very cute I would love to know if you're interested one 585-683-4562 text only
You think I'm cute??? šŸ„ŗ Thank you, my tiny penis is still virgin too šŸ„°

Back