Sloppy seconds

If there is another husband out there, that would like to chat. Please send me a message. I love to talk about my wife and her experiences. I would love to chat with another man that has common interest and enjoys his wife after another man has finished in her.
I would love to talk about my wife as well. She is getting fucked almost everyday since I began ****** ******* and she has milk filled breasts which makes her so horny to have her tits sucked and since she needs to be milked multiple time a day she has been getting fucked multiple times . I get to fuck her when she is full of cum and it is all of the time. She has become a black cock queen and insatiable to satisfy . I love it , encourage her to go further fuck harder and more .

I'm lucky if he only cums once in my wife. He usually fucks her at least an hour if not longer. He said his goal is to unload in her 3 times, which he usually accomplishes that pretty easy.

Ive only got to experience fucking her with her big black toy and then she lets me fuck her so i can cum and it feels like theres so much space and very slippery, thats how i know she loves that thing ! I told her i want the real thing but still waiting

Mine is pussy free but there is nothing better than his tongue on my well used cum filled pussy. It is simply amazing knowing he worships my pussy in every way knowing he is not allowed to penetrate me with his little white penis.

I have to clean the pussy first but it is very loose and still slick with cum when I get my chance. I can cum instantly if she says something like I can't feel it. One time after visiting her favorite, she said he told her to apologize for using it so hard that she would really be stretched for me for a while.
Omg i get the same
When she plays with her black dildo twice my size and tells me it feels so tight around it and then she says are you going to fuck this pussy or not ? I jump immediately to it and all i can feel is her juices when i say you cant even feel me and she says “i know” in the most sweet way

Back