Single woman into Black Men - London, UK

LilyLondon

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
Hi,

Thought I'd say hello as I just discovered this site.

I'm a single woman in her early forties, who's sexually attracted to dominant black men. I live in London, UK. Last year or so I've been attending interracial swingers' parties and have discovered that as well as enjoying the company of fun, attractive black men and having sex with them I sometimes enjoy being watched and admired by respectful voyeurs when having sex. I also like sharing my experiences and desires and keen to get to know more people into the lifestyle.

Best,

Lily

Nice you are still single as most women here are either married or attached.
Still very much single - but I do think I'd make a good partner for a nice Dom black gentleman who's ok to share / is into swinging. Or sometimes I wonder if I could be a great hotwife for a guy who understands that I'm sexually attracted pretty much only to black men.

Still very much single - but I do think I'd make a good partner for a nice Dom black gentleman who's ok to share / is into swinging. Or sometimes I wonder if I could be a great hotwife for a guy who understands that I'm sexually attracted pretty much only to black men.
I bet you are and I am not in the UK I was just making an observation.

Hi,

I'm a single woman in her early forties, who's sexually attracted to dominant black men. I live in London, UK. Last year or so I've been attending interracial swingers' parties and have discovered that as well as enjoying the company of fun, attractive black men and having sex with them I sometimes enjoy being watched and admired by respectful voyeurs when having sex. I also like sharing my experiences and desires and keen to get to know more people into the lifestyle.

Best,

Lily
Thanks to be here

Hi,

Best,

Lily
Welcome sexy Lily I’m in London quite a lot just saying

Lily hi married mature wife into BBC too as had in past BUT seeking to be black owned. Only travel to play over weekends as work full time. Im size 14 32FF bust blonde shaved and keen to be black owned long term. Happy to chat with you anytime possible. work full time but have my own pvte office so can chat mon to fri 9 to 5pm if your free ?

Hi,

Best,

Lily
Hey lily I appreciate your honesty and i like your enthusiasm when it comes to living a swingers lifestyle and being single stand out very well for you since allot of women on this site have significant others who are into the same thing as you are and from a single mans perspective I can honestly say that most guys will be really comfortable around you and don’t feel like they’re complicating someone else’s intimate relationship but I could be wrong though ??‍♂️

Let's
Hi,

Best,

Lily
Let's meet up face to face and have a ******* then I will give you exactly what you need Liiy, slb850@hotmail.com for photos and a lot more

Hi,

Best,

Lily
I could watch you being fucked by black guys for hours. The thought of you being pleasured by thick, throbbing, long black cock.. GOD that makes me horny and desperate for your pussy.

The thought of you being fucked by black guys here in London is driving me wild with excitement

Luckily London is very multicultural so there's no lack of nice, good looking, black gentlemen. Plus there seem to be always some kind of interracial swingers parties happening at weekends so it's easy to find like-minded people.

Luckily London is very multicultural so there's no lack of nice, good looking, black gentlemen. Plus there seem to be always some kind of interracial swingers parties happening at weekends so it's easy to find like-minded people.
Best city in the world ?

Back