show your girlfriend's or wife's full body

Some more pics we took advertising for a STD free, bull for regular bareback sex in the last 6 weeks of her pregnancy. In the end we chickened out and didn't go through with it, and in hindsight we both feel we would have had regrets if we had. But the internet went into meltdown the night we posted the pics. It was a strong fantasy for both of us, but decided it was best left as just a fantasy.

Attachments

• hotwife-9.jpg
    hotwife-9.jpg
    516.1 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_0673.JPG
    IMG_0673.JPG
    318 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_06565.jpg
    IMG_06565.jpg
    611.4 KB · Views: 210
Some more pics we took advertising for a STD free, bull for regular bareback sex in the last 6 weeks of her pregnancy. In the end we chickened out and didn't go through with it, and in hindsight we both feel we would have had regrets if we had. But the internet went into meltdown the night we posted the pics. It was a strong fantasy for both of us, but decided it was best left as just a fantasy.

The first black guy we ever hooked up with was the night before I ended up giving birth to my first kid. With condoms of course, but I've definitely NEVER regretted it!

The first black guy we ever hooked up with was the night before I ended up giving birth to my first kid. With condoms of course, but I've definitely NEVER regretted it!
We still go back and forth of whether we should have, and sometimes it feels was an opportunity missed. I'm sure if we had found the right gent it would have been fantastic, but we also ran our run late, and didn't think we'd find the right guy with only a few weeks left of her pregnancy. We did go to a few swingers nights where there was no shortage of men and women who got to eat her pregnant pussy. So thats something kinky I guess.
We were actually surprised how responses where so many women were willing to allow their husbands a one off fuck with my wife to fulfill their fantasy as well, but as I said we didn't do it in the end.

Back