Show off your white ass getting blacked!

Can someone describe exactly what a man feels when he is being fucked in his ass by a BBC?? I have wanted to experience this for many years & I am getting the urge to finally have my virgin old ass fucked by a black man!! Any suggestions for me making this happen in N. E. WA. State???

Can someone describe exactly what a man feels when he is being fucked in his ass by a BBC?? I have wanted to experience this for many years & I am getting the urge to finally have my virgin old ass fucked by a black man!! Any suggestions for me making this happen in N. E. WA. State???
Nobody can exactly describe it to somebody else i dont think but it feels like the sensation a woman feels especially if she is doing anal lol. Its like the nerves are so aroused that every time he pushes in and out it sends waves of pain and pleasure continually until he stops, its like he controls ur orgasms. The best way to find out is to buy a dildo which is not a bad idea especially if you are considering letting a BBC fuck you. Get used to the size and deep feeling at first and then try to do it harder and faster until something magical happens lol. Thats called a sissygasm and it starts in ur Bussy, when you can spill ur sissy dribble without getting hard then you will know exactly what it feels like minus the hot burning sensation of a BBC cum deep breeding you and then leaking out later.

Last edited:
Nobody can exactly describe it to somebody else i dont think but it feels like the sensation a woman feels especially if she is doing anal lol. Its like the nerves are so aroused that every time he pushes in and out it sends waves of pain and pleasure continually until he stops, its like he controls ur orgasms. The best way to find out is to buy a dildo which is not a bad idea especially if you are considering letting a BBC fuck you. Get used to the size and deep feeling at first and then try to do it harder and faster until something magical happens lol. Thats called a sissygasm and it starts in ur Bussy, when you can spill ur sissy dribble without getting hard then you will now exactly what it feels like minus the hot burning sensation of a BBC cum deep breeding you and then leaking out later.
Perfect explanation

Bend over and kiss you ankles good by, because that iis all you will will be holding onto. Bea man and take 5-8 your first night

Back