Show off any white beta feminine features of yours

inferior isn't the word I would use, but instead, built to fulfill a different purpose. I know I am a slut for black cock, and I am fucking great at that job. I think your thread is asking for some reasons why, so let me see if I can show you....

Legs-I have long slender legs that I keep shaven above the knee to be smooth for my men. I accentuate them with stockings to highlight how good they look when a bull folds them up to access my hole.
View attachment 5762673View attachment 5762683

Clit-My little clit is small and tucks away easily so as not to get in the way of the bull and his pleasure. Whether it is caged or not, a good bottom bitch like me should not have a dick that would distract from me pussy. ITs also incredibly sensitive to vibrators, so I can squirt my sissy load without the uneccesary need to penetrate anything.
View attachment 5762730View attachment 5762732

Squirting-as stated above, a queen like me should be able to show my bull that I appreciate his gift. I can drop a sissygasm with little effort; even in a cage. if your sissy can't do this; then you're still fucking with amateurs.

View attachment 5762751View attachment 5762752

Style- often overlooked is a good bitches sense of style. I should be able to surprise and please a bull by wearing his favorite color or style, and even have different styles of fucking depending on the what I am wearing. I can be your sophisticated but slutty lady in elegant black lingerie and robes, or your wild whore in bright red, or a sweet innocent and pure sissy in white ready for your black load.

View attachment 5762766View attachment 5762768View attachment 5762769
Beautifully done

Back