Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
My first wife had a friend who had a black boyfriend. She used to tell my wife how much better the black boyfriend was than any of the white guys she had been with. Next thing my wife started hanging out with her friend, the boyfriend and one of his black buddies and wound up pregnant by the buddy. It was the beginning of the end of our marriage.
Love that dude.

I've always been told that it's not only right but it's myr duty to find other white women for my Master, after all one woman is seldom enough to satisfy a Black Mans appetite.
And remember ladies, if you don't introduce new girls to Him then you will eventually be replaced by another girl who will . . . .
I was recruited by my gf. Her master broke me in

I feel that romantic relationships and sex between black men and white women is the most natural, beautiful, and healthiest thing there can be. It seems to me that encouraging others is just the right thing to do. The one thing I would like to add is that white boys who may be involved as husbands or boyfriends, etc. can help. Number one they can encourage the woman to "recruit" others. Guilt should never enter into any decision to be with a black man. If she knows you as a white boy defer to the black man and want this for her it will make it so much easier. Number two they can do everything within their power to diminish themselves as "men" in order to elevate whatever black men there are on the horizon. This can be feminization, chastity, hard masturbation and most importantly discouraging any sympathy sex from the woman. In my opinion the primary couple of black man and white woman are better served if the white boy is chaste or a bottom or off with other boys. If a white boy wants he and his wife to be everything they can be it should ideally be in a support role. Help the woman see the differences. The white boy will naturally be less as a man but he can always do more. I mean that in a positive way and I suspect the wife would actually appreciate it. Finally, number three would be to "recruit" the other white boys to also accept being cuckolded or however far the woman wants to go with it. Recruitment does not have to stop with the woman. It is a team approach. I hope this answer is not off base too much as it does not directly talk about white women recruiting other white women. It just seems evident that the process of making the black man the absolute number one would be easier for all if the white boy gets on board.

My wife was recruited (groomed) by her friend and roommate in college. She was turned into a slut as her friend controlled her and ultimately brought to her first black guy who new how to use and exploit her and he had a tremendous impact on her life and eventually mine as she recruited me for this fetish.

I think there are ethical and moral ways to recruit other women. What happened to my wife was not either of those things.

At first I was really indifferent. And to be honest, I could really care less, but dealing with these couples on other sites (fetlife), who are always ok looking for another woman, and I explain to them that I don’t touch white men other than my husband, well… I’m just shocked by the amount who haven’t. Though most couple pages are men anyways, and the rest are made up of couples who where the woman doesn’t know she’s on a swinger site Lol.

Both women I "recruited" are kind of long stories where I just kept leading them down roads that lead to them going black. One was a single woman in her early 30's and she has a beautiful mixed baby now. The other was a woman close to my age who was recently divorced and really had her eyes opened by the experience. I don't know intimate details of their relationships, only the little information that I received and that I can guess at the rest.
Tell us more...

Back