Should I get my cuck hubby a real boyfriend?

I Think its nice of you to think of your Cuck hubby.Im sure that his humiliation will turn you on for sure just knowing he is being Black breed & coming home with Cum on his face that his Black Bull wont allow him to wipe Off. Lol! Plus you will have your Alone Time with your Black Bull and have peace of mind knowing your hubby is being satisfied as well..Sounds like a Win Win too me! He seems to be a really Good Cuck that does what he is told and is Obedient. Big Plus he is a good Clean Up Cuck! He eats creampies that he doesn't enjoy but will do it to show hi s dedication and submissiveness to you both! Thats so Hot!💦💦💦👅🔥🔥🔥

I agree

I always thought it would be a sexy turnaround to get hubby a super horny bi or gay guy as a regular boyfriend. One that was always after him for sex, wanted to tie him up all night, always trying to get his dick in hubby's mouth or ass. That would take hubby's attention off of me and my bull, and give him a taste of what all women go through when a guy wants them :p
That'sone HOT reply....

I'll try and sum it up quickly.

Me and my BBC boyfriend have been cucking my husband for about a year now. Sometimes we make him join in by sucking my bull or eating his creampie and although I dont think he loves it, he will do anything that I ask him to do.

But sometimes I just want some alone time with my bull without him around, our solution to this at the moment is that we just send him to his room for those nights. However, I still love him and feel bad with him in there all on his own, so this morning my bull suggested that we get him a boyfriend. My cuck isnt allowed any contact with other women but I'd be happy to see him with another man and my bull already has a few friends in mind who would love the chance to date aka fuck on a regular basis my hubby.

I feel like everyone could win? On those nights I would get alone time with my hot bull, he wouldnt be bored and when he gets home with cum on his face or in his ass I think that his humiliation would really turn me on.

What do you guys think? xx
Ask him if he needs someone ans then do something

Thank you to everyone who offered some actual advice, I don't have any friends who are also into this stuff so these forums are the only place that I can go to for unbiased advice on some pretty difficult topics.

Anyway I spoke to my bull again today and we've decided that we are going to do it. When i told my husband about our decision he didnt seem thrilled but eventually agreed that he would do it so we are going to set up a date with him and one of my bulls friends as soon as possible. If anyone is still interested ill update this thread if anything happens
Wait a second, He said he doesn't want it, yet it seems as though you going to ******* him to have a boyfriend. See, this is where I have a hard time grasping when there's this talk of love yet there is willingness to totally disregard the other person's feelings for the sake of satisfying your own pleasures.

Wait a second, He said he doesn't want it, yet it seems as though you going to ******* him to have a boyfriend. See, this is where I have a hard time grasping when there's this talk of love yet there is willingness to totally disregard the other person's feelings for the sake of satisfying your own pleasures.
he likes to do things that excite me, even if he is hesitant or doesnt want to do them. We also have a safe word at all times to stop anything, although i dont think he would ever use it.

After while, I realized my hub was bi and while def in the closet about it, we discussed a boyfriend for him. Might start (as I did) by having him visit a gay bar while you're enjoying your bull or playmate. Certainly very fun for me. :sneaky:
It didn’t take me long I told my wife I was gay after her cuckolding me once she said she knew I was and push me to have a boy friend and I very happy

Me and my BBC boyfriend have been cucking my husband for about a year now. Sometimes we make him join in by sucking my bull or eating his creampie and although I dont think he loves it, he will do anything that I ask him to do.

But sometimes I just want some alone time with my bull without him around, our solution to this at the moment is that we just send him to his room for those nights. However, I still love him and feel bad with him in there all on his own, so this morning my bull suggested that we get him a boyfriend. My cuck isnt allowed any contact with other women but I'd be happy to see him with another man and my bull already has a few friends in mind who would love the chance to date aka fuck on a regular basis my hubby.

I feel like everyone could win? On those nights I would get alone time with my hot bull, he wouldnt be bored and when he gets home with cum on his face or in his ass I think that his humiliation would really turn me on.

That sounds like an excellent plan

This is how we progressed. After cucking John (his idea) we both realized his love of men. He now has a BF to play with and occasionally I join. However it’s more for him to have a release as when I have a bull in my life, we don’t have sex.
What part do you take when you play with your husband and his boyfriend

Wtf, this is some kind of nonsense that destroys the very idea of sexwife / cuckold this is already, I don’t even know what it is ... Can you just leave?

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of cuck husbands, because usually they love to cockblock the wife and tend to be gay or bisexual themselves, btw I'm not homophobic, I just want alone time with the wife, gf
At last a real man who wants to fuck pussy
A woman and a black man natural selection is the future

I’m not homophobic each to their own if your gay your gay
If your straight your straight

and the whole confused.com people with the ten million genders 🤦🏻‍♂️
if I had a dollar 💵 for every gender their is
I’d have exactly $2. Yes two dollars

all I ask is please stop 🛑 GAY men stop claiming to be cuckold. Because I’ve mentioned the whole interracial hot wife and cuckold thing to several white couples and friends
As I encourage as many other white men and women as I can to give it a try

but they all ask the same question
Your not gay or bi are you 🤣🤣🤣

hell no I love pussy too

cuckolding has ZERO% to do with homosexuality cross dressers ect ect
Nothing at all

it’s about guys like me who know that their wives need big black cocks in their lives

cuckolding is about having an adulterous spouse and the husband knowing or not knowing the side is screwing other guys

I’m 1 million percent happy about letting a big black man/men screw my wife and when they done fucking that’s all it is after all
FUCKING
SEXUAL INTERCOURSE

When they fucked her brains out and usually end up that the guy cums into my wife
And after she’s home
Me and her make love and I claim her back

we make love
They fuck that’s the difference

I don’t get my poo pushed in & i don’t suck cock
Because I’m not gay I’m a cuckold

sorry rant over 😂

Back