shoe shop tease

Had some fun today. Heard about a shoeshop downtown where they hired ppaarently a muscular greaet looking black guy. So I went to by some knee high boots. Was wearing a see throught string, blause, no bra and a skirt just above my knees.
And yes, he was georgous and pretty tall. So I shopped around until he was free , asked him for some sizes of a boor I saw. All normal conversation. Sitting down on a bench, he brought over some boxes, he took off my shoes and tried one of the boots, So I started teasing him by opening my legs just enoufgh to let hem see my see through string. His eyes were bulging and he showed me a big smile. None of the three pairs were my size ( I intentionally gave him the wrong size), so he said he was going to look in the back for other sizes. So I asked him to show me the restroom. I took of my string and went back to sit on the bench. My pussy is always soaking wet, because I have a truly large clit sticking out and always rubbing my onderwear. And I was excited, my inner thighs were wet and I could feel my clit pulsating.
When he came back and tried, this time the right size, the knee high boot on my left leg, I opened them up again and gave him a full vieuw, he almost jumped up and his jaw dropped. He got his face so close tha tit was almost between my legs. He looked up and I saw he was flabbergasted. And also he was trying to hide a boner. I told him everything was ok and he could enjoy the vieuw. He tried to fit me a few other pairs and he closed the zippers to the full extend, his hands pretty close to my pussy, he probably could feel my wetness. I finally deciced , bought a pair, winked at him and walked out. Have to admit that I masturbated in my car in the cellar parking lot, luckily I have leather seats since I dripped all over it. Truly exciting.

Had some fun today. Heard about a shoeshop downtown where they hired ppaarently a muscular greaet looking black guy. So I went to by some knee high boots. Was wearing a see throught string, blause, no bra and a skirt just above my knees.
And yes, he was georgous and pretty tall. So I shopped around until he was free , asked him for some sizes of a boor I saw. All normal conversation. Sitting down on a bench, he brought over some boxes, he took off my shoes and tried one of the boots, So I started teasing him by opening my legs just enoufgh to let hem see my see through string. His eyes were bulging and he showed me a big smile. None of the three pairs were my size ( I intentionally gave him the wrong size), so he said he was going to look in the back for other sizes. So I asked him to show me the restroom. I took of my string and went back to sit on the bench. My pussy is always soaking wet, because I have a truly large clit sticking out and always rubbing my onderwear. And I was excited, my inner thighs were wet and I could feel my clit pulsating.
When he came back and tried, this time the right size, the knee high boot on my left leg, I opened them up again and gave him a full vieuw, he almost jumped up and his jaw dropped. He got his face so close tha tit was almost between my legs. He looked up and I saw he was flabbergasted. And also he was trying to hide a boner. I told him everything was ok and he could enjoy the vieuw. He tried to fit me a few other pairs and he closed the zippers to the full extend, his hands pretty close to my pussy, he probably could feel my wetness. I finally deciced , bought a pair, winked at him and walked out. Have to admit that I masturbated in my car in the cellar parking lot, luckily I have leather seats since I dripped all over it. Truly exciting.
My wife loves to tease the young shoe salesmen at the mall

Bob & Helen both 56

Attachments

• Stacy42G-8 (2).jpg
    Stacy42G-8 (2).jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 110
I absolutely love showing my pussy to shoe salespeople. It is so fucking hot. Once there was a sexy black guy, college age. It was him and a good looking white guy working. I had on a short pleated skirt. No panties. Picked out several shoes to try. Flashed him. Asked if he liked what he saw. He said yes. Scooted down to the edge of the chair. Told him he could touch. He fingered me a bit. I told him that he could fuck me in the back of the store if his buddy watched the front. Then his buddy could. We went in back. Licked me a bit on the desk. Then fucked me. Nice 8 inch cock. I came twice before he came in my pussy. He pulled up his trousers then sent in his friend. He had a nice 7 incher. He was already hard and slid right in. I came 2 more times before he filled me with more cum. I stood as he got his pants up. We walked out. I went out into the mall where hubby was waiting. There was cum running down my thighs as we walked to Banana Republic. They had a fitting room with a door all the way to the floor. We grabbed some things and took the room. We did not try anything on, but hubby cleaned up all of the cum.

I absolutely love showing my pussy to shoe salespeople. It is so fucking hot. Once there was a sexy black guy, college age. It was him and a good looking white guy working. I had on a short pleated skirt. No panties. Picked out several shoes to try. Flashed him. Asked if he liked what he saw. He said yes. Scooted down to the edge of the chair. Told him he could touch. He fingered me a bit. I told him that he could fuck me in the back of the store if his buddy watched the front. Then his buddy could. We went in back. Licked me a bit on the desk. Then fucked me. Nice 8 inch cock. I came twice before he came in my pussy. He pulled up his trousers then sent in his friend. He had a nice 7 incher. He was already hard and slid right in. I came 2 more times before he filled me with more cum. I stood as he got his pants up. We walked out. I went out into the mall where hubby was waiting. There was cum running down my thighs as we walked to Banana Republic. They had a fitting room with a door all the way to the floor. We grabbed some things and took the room. We did not try anything on, but hubby cleaned up all of the cum.
I love that story. Every bit of it. You are sensational!

Oh you little slut that is so fucking hot!!! Such a naughty little slut!!!

Back