Shave pussy or hairy?

Interesting thread. My Asian lady does not have nor does hair grow on her pussy or legs so she is totally hairless and we’ve never had a complaint. As for me having had a hairless lady as a wife I tend to prefer shaved or trimmed pussies but I’m a horny male and ve never turned down a full bush.

Before she started seeing her black lover,she always had hairs,but smooth shaved pussy lips,which I think looks fantastic.
The wife was like this the first night she met Justin,he ordered her to shave completely bare the next time he was going to be having her,she has been like that ever since.
He did order her to grow her hair once,mainly because he was away for over a month,then he razored his initial into her pubic hair.

Before my wife finally had her first black cock experience I preferred her pussy to be naturally hairy , but since her enjoying sex with black guy’s making me a cuckold. I prefer her to be totally hairless as I get a better unobstructed view of her black bulls cock penetrating her and then fucking her which gives me a much better sexual pleasure

Back