Shave pussy or hairy?

But for the wife it’s perfect and they recommend a yearly session but she has never needed it and has had it done about 5 years now
Did you have it done? I’m interested for my man I have no need, we’ve heard you have to keep going back so does not sound permeant but sounds like so far for your wife it is. Was her hair very thick or thin? How about yours. We have found places that do men just curious if they will do all body parts like anal area or ball area and such not just pubic or mound area? Thanks for your responses !

Did you have it done? I’m interested for my man I have no need, we’ve heard you have to keep going back so does not sound permeant but sounds like so far for your wife it is. Was her hair very thick or thin? How about yours. We have found places that do men just curious if they will do all body parts like anal area or ball area and such not just pubic or mound area? Thanks for your responses !
Yes it works better for thick dark hair. Does not work with blonde or gray hair.
You are supposed to go once a year for a session check up. They do it just to get anything or some do grow back. Wife has never had to go back and she got her whole body done. Brazilian and ass crack, legs, armpits.. Full body package was a little more but figured what the hell never really hairy but just be done with it.
Yes all places will do men but most won’t do private area I guess all we seen where girls working there.

Yes it works better for thick dark hair. Does not work with blonde or gray hair.
You are supposed to go once a year for a session check up. They do it just to get anything or some do grow back. Wife has never had to go back and she got her whole body done. Brazilian and ass crack, legs, armpits.. Full body package was a little more but figured what the hell never really hairy but just be done with it.
Yes all places will do men but most won’t do private area I guess all we seen where girls working there.
Hmm my man is black hair mexican but he feels it is not permeant we’ve heard the process is 3-4 times with follow up. Don’t understand follow-ups. Don’t want to have to keep going back. He shaves regular and loves smooth.

Hmm my man is black hair mexican but he feels it is not permeant we’ve heard the process is 3-4 times with follow up. Don’t understand follow-ups. Don’t want to have to keep going back. He shaves regular and loves smooth.
Wife is Italian and she had about 6 sessions no issues. I was going to do chest and was told the grays will come right back no point in doing. Dark skin is an issue and can not go over tattoos.

if it works for her that is good,I was asking for my man he shaves daily but he has talked about lazor hair removal. He isn’t really harry dark but he enjoy been clean, for me I do not grow any hair on my legs or pussy I never have I guess I’m really lucky I’m smooth and hairless and my husband and the men he shares me with love the smoothness and view of my open thighs. LOL.

Back