Sexy Ethnic Women- Latina and Black (Amateur)

Trust me I enjoy this thread as much or maybe more than the which one thread. I have a thing for slim / petite ladies no matter their colour. I know a lot of black guys like the ladies bigger and thicker. However the slime and petite ladies seem over looked when they are of colour.
Because they are women of color. In the black community now it's taught to seek out Caucasian women. Because the grass is greener on that side

Yes. We told not to spread our seed. But now every race wants a black mans genetics. But I will digress
I can enjoy the fantasy aspect that comes with this site but I'm glad to see some real talk like this every once in a while too.

I can enjoy the fantasy aspect that comes with this site but I'm glad to see some real talk like this every once in a while too.
You are correct. But most can't separate fantasy from reality. In truth we are just a fetish to them

You are correct. But most can't separate fantasy from reality. In truth we are just a fetish to them
No doubt. Fetishize Black men. Beg Black men to bless their women behind close doors but act high and mighty in public. The internalized and external racism is crazy for some people.

No doubt. Fetishize Black men. Beg Black men to bless their women behind close doors but act high and mighty in public. The internalized and external racism is crazy for some people.
That is why we can't lead our community

I would so like to do a photo shoot with a gorgeous black girl
Hypothetically, if you ever did a photo shoot with a black woman and it generated revenue, would you feel comfortable donating part of those proceeds to Black causes?

We have learn that people usurp our energy or plights to benefit them for money, sex, and entertainment. Last political as well
It really says a lot about the character of a man to gain pleasure from a Black man gifting their woman with his presence and yet turn around and try to take away that same Black man's power, influence, and livelihood.

Back