Sexy Ebony Ladies!

When it comes to fine black women where do you stand?

• Total voters
Yup. Coz like you compare Ghettogaggers website to say blacked website, blacked is on sum disney princess stuff in comparison. In fact that's why I don't like blacked.com

In Ghettogaggers, they make sure the white guys faces are hidden and outta sight and the whole premise is "hey, we're not really bothered if we do or don't fk this blak b*tch coz there's another round the the corner, so face down, ass up ho n then get steppin" they just line em up, and all the black women get run up, dun up, spun up, gun up...TO THE MAX.......by bag a white dudes

In blacked.com it's the reverse

View attachment 7284429

They make sure the white women is the prize, the center of attention, the blk men faces are always shown, looking all thirsty, sure the white girl get's banged out, they make sure it's in a high ceiling mansion or fancy apartment, make sure there is no major disrespect of the white chick at the level of blk chicks dissrespect in ghettogaggers
What I also find very shocking is that not ONE Black male, those that like posting pictures of Black women, has responded to your post! Can you believe that, but they are quick to post up some Black pictures of women though just like the white guys on this thread? I guess, as Black men, we are the ONLY ones to show our respect for Black women!!

Last edited:
Back