Sexy Ebony Ladies!

When it comes to fine black women where do you stand?

• Total voters
A few weeks back I went to scout out a swingers club for friends. It had been open for about two months. There was a single lady like this lady only a few years older. She was trying to get off the bench and into game. Only she was having a hard time being picked. All the young gentlemen were chasing the suburban soccer moms. I started a conversation with her. I got the sorry not interested one word replies so I took the hint. So I moved on to another single lady. Within five minutes the second lady was headed to one of the play rooms with three guys.

About twenty minutes later the First Lady like the one in the picture came over to apology we talked for about ten minutes before she leaned in touched my hand and spoke near my ear. She had my un divided attention attention at this point. I learned this was her third visit with no luck. I explained I was there checking the club out for friends.

It was at this point a tall like me (six foot), fit gentleman (showing six pac) came over to talk. Asking me if my lady friend would like to play in one of the private rooms. Before I could answer I felt her hand squeeze mind and she answered “Please Daddy Come With Us”. As we walked to the private area I quietly picked up five or six condoms from a basket. Once in the room with the door shut and the do not disturb gold velvet rope across the door I found a place to sit. There was a momentary pause before I suggested it would be ok 👌 kiss. The first one ☝️ was a quick peck. I suggested a second one ☝️ this time the ice was cracking. A third kiss 😘 was requested. This time the ice was broken and they enjoyed a way longer soul kiss. When at last they broke apart she looked over at me. I asked if she needed help with the snaps of her body suit. She nodded so I walked over. She drew my head head close whispered in my ear (Thank You) then guided me down to un hook her crotch snaps. All the while they were kissing 😽 again. I took my time. Then I felt a hand 🤚 on my shoulder. Looking up i saw this gentleman looking down. He asked if I could help him with his towel. I knew she was dripping so I moved back behind him and removed his towel so she would be able to get the first look and access to his hard manhood. I folded his towel and placed it on a chair. They went back to kissing. This time when the kiss broke she asked if I knew where the condoms were. I walked over to my chair and returned with my collection. They started to chuckle. “Wow You Guys are Eager” was all he said before she pulled the first one from my hand and headed down to roll it on. I peaked down to see her lift his cock up out of the way and start kissing 😽 his balls. This just made him harder. This was followed by the “Ice Cream Cone” lick from base to crown before the “Head Swirl” kiss and condom placement.

They moved to the bed where they engaged in 69. This lasted maybe five minutes before he filled the first one. She continued to sit on his face as she removed the condom, used a baby wipe to clean him up and apply a second condom.

Over the next two hours they used the last four condoms.

They had a shower together. All the while she kept up the pretence she was with me.

Once dressed she said her good byes to him. I figured that would be it. Nope we went out for Italian. Over dinner she asked me lots of questions. Then asked if I would be tested and would I be open to “Helping Her Out Again” at the club.

Back