Sex Club - 1st Visit

As a Bull what I have heard from numerous women is that alot of these men wanted to join the lifestyle but wasn't really ready to see their wives let their hair down and get down and dirty with with other men. I had a woman tell me that her husband took her to a swing party and she got some BBC and went buck wild and basically fucked every BBC at the party and her husbands face said that he was not happy with her. She told me "I don't that that will ever happen again"!

This is why couples entering the lifestyle need to come to the full agreement that they are going to fully jump into the lifestyle and have as much fun as possible an not judge each other or we are going to go and just be observers and voyeurs of other people having fun but what you don't do is let each other off the leash then get mad at the fun you have.

As a Bull who primarily has sex one on one or in threesomes with hotwives when a husband, a wife, a couple, a boyfriend, or a girlfriend contacts me about meeting them and having some lifestyle fun I have one main rule: I require the woman to be uninhibited and free to express herself sexually how ever she chooses!

For example: if we have a threesome and you know your wife doesn't like anal sex and you guys don't do it at home, but as the Bull I fuck her so good all of a sudden she says "I want to try this big black cock up my ass"! There should be no objections because that's what she wants to. Fortunately for me when the unexpected gifts happened during my experiences it always went well but I have heard from other Bulls that hubby got jealous and didn't let things happen or complained or shut the whole thing down.

This is why I tell them up front when we are talking about expectations and boundaries that "she must be freely uninhibited to express herself sexually" or I am not interested.

From a bulls perspective be all in if you get into it or stay out because all you will do is upset yourself!

As a Bull what I have heard from numerous women is that alot of these men wanted to join the lifestyle but wasn't really ready to see their wives let their hair down and get down and dirty with with other men. I had a woman tell me that her husband took her to a swing party and she got some BBC and went buck wild and basically fucked every BBC at the party and her husbands face said that he was not happy with her. She told me "I don't that that will ever happen again"!

This is why couples entering the lifestyle need to come to the full agreement that they are going to fully jump into the lifestyle and have as much fun as possible an not judge each other or we are going to go and just be observers and voyeurs of other people having fun but what you don't do is let each other off the leash then get mad at the fun you have.

As a Bull who primarily has sex one on one or in threesomes with hotwives when a husband, a wife, a couple, a boyfriend, or a girlfriend contacts me about meeting them and having some lifestyle fun I have one main rule: I require the woman to be uninhibited and free to express herself sexually how ever she chooses!

For example: if we have a threesome and you know your wife doesn't like anal sex and you guys don't do it at home, but as the Bull I fuck her so good all of a sudden she says "I want to try this big black cock up my ass"! There should be no objections because that's what she wants to. Fortunately for me when the unexpected gifts happened during my experiences it always went well but I have heard from other Bulls that hubby got jealous and didn't let things happen or complained or shut the whole thing down.

This is why I tell them up front when we are talking about expectations and boundaries that "she must be freely uninhibited to express herself sexually" or I am not interested.

From a bulls perspective be all in if you get into it or stay out because all you will do is upset yourself!
That’s so beautiful and true….

There is something very erotic about you having the understanding up front with the wife and the husband that she is to be totally uninhibited. Increases the intensity of the experience. Heightened even more if something unexpected happens that pushes the husband out of his comfort zone, yet he is expected to not interfere, let it happen and deal with it. All of this combined makes for quite the sense of mental angst and erotic excitement.

I agree with the above and people shouldn't be saying they are ok with it if they are not.

However some may not react how they expected to and I would suggest the the best thing is to go knowing 'anything' can happen but take the first time slowish. Make sure to enjoy yourself but regularly check in that he is ok.

If the first time is a positive experience for hubby then you will likely have lots more fun. 😍😍

Swinging as a couple is difficult have to have attraction from both couples and a lot of guys don't want their wives with other men they want another woman to join but if your a voyeur like me it was a lot of fun seeing my wife take her 1st 10" black cock was great and she really enjoyed it leading to double teams and gang bangs just have to make sure that's what you want best to have a discussion before hand as to what each of you is looking for out of swinging

There is something very erotic about you having the understanding up front with the wife and the husband that she is to be totally uninhibited. Increases the intensity of the experience. Heightened even more if something unexpected happens that pushes the husband out of his comfort zone, yet he is expected to not interfere, let it happen and deal with it. All of this combined makes for quite the sense of mental angst and erotic excitement.
Yes! Yes! Yes! That's exactly the point 👈when given free rain to fully let her inhibitions go and get wild how wild will she go? My goal is not only to satisfy her but to bring out her hidden freaky side so that she will be a whole new and better lover for hubby. See I'm not just fucking a man's hotwife for myself I fucking her for her and I'm fucking her for him as well and your statement explains the side why I do for hubby!

Back