Sever cuck looking for chat

Hello, I'm a 25 Male who's been obsessed with BBC and interracial for years now.

104860893_p12_master1200.jpg

Size difference is obvious, but I'm especially obsessed with Black sperms and how superior they are over white sperms. I have a very low sperm count with around 3 mil AND weak sperm activity, so I can't help but admire superior Black sperms.

Imagining Black sperms' higher numbers, strength, activity, and overall advantages over white sperms sends pleasurable shivers down my spine. When those black balls are so large, it's no wonder they make superior batches.

I also like Indian and Muslim guys as bulls as well. They're very exotic and seeing them with white women would turn me on instantly.

I just saw your post. Wow your story is identical to mine. I have been fantasizing and my biggest fetish is looking to servicie a BBC. I have been working on my girlfriend for a few months trying to convince her to Let a black bull into our relationship. I would love my girlfriend to be a black cum slut. I have the same desire as you do to look at big black cocks, unloading their cum all over mine and my girlfriends faces. Thanks for your post. At least I know there’s other people like me that think the same way as you do.

Attachments

• IMG_0364.jpeg
    IMG_0364.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 4
I just saw your post. Wow your story is identical to mine. I have been fantasizing and my biggest fetish is looking to servicie a BBC. I have been working on my girlfriend for a few months trying to convince her to Let a black bull into our relationship. I would love my girlfriend to be a black cum slut. I have the same desire as you do to look at big black cocks, unloading their cum all over mine and my girlfriends faces. Thanks for your post. At least I know there’s other people like me that think the same way as you do.
Hello, would you also like discussing Black sperm counts?

Hello, I'm a 25 Male who's been obsessed with BBC and interracial for years now.

View attachment 7359574

Size difference is obvious, but I'm especially obsessed with Black sperms and how superior they are over white sperms. I have a very low sperm count with around 3 mil AND weak sperm activity, so I can't help but admire superior Black sperms.

Imagining Black sperms' higher numbers, strength, activity, and overall advantages over white sperms sends pleasurable shivers down my spine. When those black balls are so large, it's no wonder they make superior batches.

I also like Indian and Muslim guys as bulls as well. They're very exotic and seeing them with white women would turn me on instantly.
there's nothing better than a big hard black cock shooting potent cum deep into white women's pussies and having their hot thick load coat those eggs

there's nothing better than a big hard black cock shooting potent cum deep into white women's pussies and having their hot thick load coat those eggs
Sounds like you had some experience with that. That does sound really hot to see. And of course, I would have to clean up after her.

Back