Seeking BBC in Melbourne , Australia

AussieCuckCpl

Male
Gold Member
hi guys, as per title, looking for a mature, confident and perhaps dominant BBC bull to join wife and I in our bed and relationship.

Not looking for endless chats or games or questions. Both of us are 53, fit, healthy and active. We have played previously and both throughly enjoyed the experience though she’s never been blacked.

No offspring around. She is slim, tight and fertile but also loves bareback and not on birth control. So please be sti free, obviously. Hubby is bi and comfortable around men. Both of us are professional and expect respect and discretion. Play at our home is the ideal once we’re all comfortable. Don’t care if you’re married.. we actually prefer that TBH. Get in touch and let’s get this party started!

Does an Australian Aborigine count? Or does he have to be of African descent? I have a friend who is very dark skin but is an Abo, he says his cock is of good size though.

Hey there!
Talk about luck (yours and mine too). 39M blk bull here. I'd love to join you both for a play. I'm based sound south-east, but happy to come over to meet you. I'm married, so ideally prefer to keep things discrete and low key.
Looking forward to hearing from ya!

Cheers

Hey there im happy to help you out…I live in Sydney but can easily come to Melbourne over a weekend…I’m American but I live in Sydney…see my profile… thanks.😉

hi guys, as per title, looking for a mature, confident and perhaps dominant BBC bull to join wife and I in our bed and relationship.

Not looking for endless chats or games or questions. Both of us are 53, fit, healthy and active. We have played previously and both throughly enjoyed the experience though she’s never been blacked.

No offspring around. She is slim, tight and fertile but also loves bareback and not on birth control. So please be sti free, obviously. Hubby is bi and comfortable around men. Both of us are professional and expect respect and discretion. Play at our home is the ideal once we’re all comfortable. Don’t care if you’re married.. we actually prefer that TBH. Get in touch and let’s get this party started!

Attachments

• IMG_9040.jpeg
    IMG_9040.jpeg
    561.8 KB · Views: 3
Back