Sabrina Carpenter

i haven't ever heard of Sabrina Carpenter before but i like her activism and sense of humor as shown in this small clip.
i think i have just fallen in love (figuratively speaking). i am definitely going to "dig deeper" in her music.
Let's be honest... it is ridiculous to see some guys get butthurt over such a statement. 🤣

Well we know she did not mean Best Barbecue Chicken that she wanted in her lol.
No she did not mean "Best Barbecue Chicken". The practices of 'censorship' applied by the "British Broadcasting Corporation" most people in today's world would deem "ancient" and outdated were addressed. And ImO she did it in a funny "almost 'PG'" way. ;) (y) See... she was being a nice gal and didn't straight-out say "Fuck the BBC!" (pun intended) 🤣

i haven't ever heard of Sabrina Carpenter before but i like her activism and sense of humor as shown in this small clip.
i think i have just fallen in love (figuratively speaking). i am definitely going to "dig deeper" in her music.
Let's be honest... it is ridiculous to see some guys get butthurt over such a statement. 🤣

No she did not mean "Best Barbecue Chicken". The practices of 'censorship' applied by the "British Broadcasting Corporation" most people in today's world would deem "ancient" and outdated were addressed. And ImO she did it in a funny "almost 'PG'" way. ;) (y) See... she was being a nice gal and didn't straight-out say "Fuck the BBC!" (pun intended) 🤣
Oh I know what she meant, I was just being silly. Lol.

Oh I know what she meant, I was just being silly. Lol.
i know that you know. ;)

i found out there's a history behind the statement in question of hers.

On the BBC Radio 1 event one year earlier she already dropped a similar mention ("BBC" reference) in one of her in|famous "nonsense outros".
In the aftermath BBC officials deleted her show from YT but later re-uploaded it with her controversial statement removed. A BBC spokesperson explained that they had posted the uncensored version "in error" which they subsequently "corrected".
To my knowledge Sabrina Carpenter's only reference in reaction to the incident followed on another of her Britain concerts, again in one of her "nonsense outros" in which she assumed, the BBC would not like her humor. :)
i think her this year's statement on the BBC Radio 1 show (see posts above) was just an expectable consequence.

Back