Risky public sex play

Hey
Today my wife and I were driving on long motorway journey

She taken her skirt off and let me finger as I was driving

A few lorry drivers seen it, was so amazing

Have you similar stories in public?
I love vehicle play! Been caught a few times in the passenger seat getting some attention or even in the back as well. For a small time we had a van and took the middle row out so my husband could drive and I could play with a good amount of room.

Hey
Today my wife and I were driving on long motorway journey

She taken her skirt off and let me finger as I was driving

A few lorry drivers seen it, was so amazing

Have you similar stories in public?
I'm not gone lie this is more of a crazy story but I had to go to jail for trespassing at my old school campus a few days after graduation on top of me helping two other girls onto school property I had sexual relations with both but that's besides the point. I got out of jail and had to walk home idk but there was a blonde lady in a building I didn't see I proceeded to jack off at another woman I. The building further off I was leaning my pecker against the window beating it slowly when I saw the blonde woman I didn't see before had the office with the window I was beating on i noticed she was watching and could see her nipples thru her bra and just shot about 3 good loads on that window and just left.... I wonder what she thought of that ...down here I Florida as a youngster I guess I could've got I bir trouble wif I didn't have such a swell enormous cock after so long like 30 days of just dealing with other people and not having privacy I guess it was a good way to unload lol 😂

Back