Rise of the Latina QOS

A friend of mine from Acapulco said the majority of Mexicans there are black. Seems like someone was breeding our women
I also noticed from watching videos and images that there are now a considerable number of darker skinned Mexicans in Acapulco and surrounding areas. It's not just that they are sun tanned, they got African features as well. I wager that Black tourists from the U.S., Canada, Europe, etc. have been mingling over the decades with local women since the place is known as a tourist hot spot. Black men have the natural swagger, they just need to get to Mexico more often. 🔥:sex:

I also noticed from watching videos and images that there are now a considerable number of darker skinned Mexicans in Acapulco and surrounding areas. It's not just that they are sun tanned, they got African features as well. I wager that Black tourists from the U.S., Canada, Europe, etc. have been mingling over the decades with local women since the place is known as a tourist hot spot. Black men have the natural swagger, they just need to get to Mexico more often. 🔥:sex:
I agree. I would love to see this all over Mexico and in the states

I’m also in agreement. I’m not even close to what he’s got. Imagine getting your ass kicked by him then taking your girl lol. Probably better to give her over
Oh absolutely, I've already been in that position with one of my wife's past bulls before. He was big and aggressive, he practically had her whenever he wanted. I tried once to tell him no(very bad idea as I found out!) because I had scheduled a date night with her that same night and he told me I either hand her over or he was going to make me pay......... Let's say not only did I immediately hand her over that night, he didn't return her until the end of the weekend to teach me a lesson....... suffice to say, she came back so worn out that I couldn't touch her for the rest of the week. I don't come in between a massive SUPER ALPHA BBC and my wife anymore! LOL :LOL:

Oh absolutely, I've already been in that position with one of my wife's past bulls before. He was big and aggressive, he practically had her whenever he wanted. I tried once to tell him no(very bad idea as I found out!) because I had scheduled a date night with her that same night and he told me I either hand her over or he was going to make me pay......... Let's say not only did I immediately hand her over that night, he didn't return her until the end of the weekend to teach me a lesson....... suffice to say, she came back so worn out that I couldn't touch her for the rest of the week. I don't come in between a massive SUPER ALPHA BBC and my wife anymore! LOL :LOL:
Yeah, man. Sometimes it's one of those days when the Bull get's hornier than usual and they just DO NOT want to let go of your wife, lol. But all you can do as the good little cuck that you are is comply with them. :sex: :p

So I started this thread to discuss the increasing number of Latina QOS in the lifestyle. I don't just mean Latinas getting with Black men since that's been going on as far back as I can remember lol, but actual QOS Latinas. I'm interested in spotlighting as many Latina QOS as possible be they celebrities or even better yet content creators. Pics vids or social media accounts of Latina QOS is what I'm looking for. The Latina's QOS commitment doesn't really matter she doesn't have to be Black only. Even if she has a hubby or bf that's not Black as long as she's generally known for preferring Black men or making QOS content she still counts. I'm also interested in hearing everyone's opinion of why we're seeing more Latina QOS.
Wish my Latina would become one.

Attachments

• IMG_1340.jpeg
    IMG_1340.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_3464.jpeg
    IMG_3464.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3463.jpeg
    IMG_3463.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1983.jpeg
    IMG_1983.jpeg
    318 KB · Views: 68
This thread is making me miss my Mexican milf. She would drive from Pasadena to Houston to spend the weekend with me. Her ******* love me because before we met her mom was depressed and getting on her nerves I guess. She was a bit of a mess when we met. She Had an ex-husband who berated her a lot, I guess, and made her feel unwanted. That changed in 2023, our secret was discovered by her ******* because she noticed how happy she would be on Sundays. Guess mom was a bit more lenient after her BBC appointments. she was with me when I moved into this apartment that I’m in now and that’s who I blessed the new bed with. Didn’t say the N-word, she called me Sancho.

Yeah, man. Sometimes it's one of those days when the Bull get's hornier than usual and they just DO NOT want to let go of your wife, lol. But all you can do as the good little cuck that you are is comply with them. :sex: :p
That's literally what it was every time. He would get these intense urges were his massive cock was insatiable and one of the few women he knew, that could take the violent gut rearranging, was my very own sweet and lovely wife!

Se he took advantage of her very submissive demeanor when his other married flesh lights were not available. He ended up just using my wife every time when his urges got out of hand! Let's just say for that one year he was using her, I've never felt or seen my wife's pussy that gaped and swollen. :ROFLMAO: 🥰:eek::sex:

Last edited:
That's literally what it was every time. He would get these intense urges were his massive cock was insatiable and the one of the few women he knew, that could take the violent gut rearranging, was my very own sweet and lovely wife!

Se he took advantage of her very submissive demeanor when his other married flesh light were not available. He ended up just using my wife every time when his urges got out of hand! Let's just say for that one year he was using her, I've never felt or seen my wife's pussy that gaped and swollen. :ROFLMAO: 🥰:eek::sex:
True. Bull's have a LOT of testosterone, much more than us cucks. That's why many of them are so muscular with large and thick penises and such. The other side effects of this is that they have a very intense sex drive and aggression from time to time. They could pretty much get any women they wanted, but they prefer wives by far for many reasons. The pounding they give our wives must be a BIT painful, but VERY pleasurable nonetheless! I've seen pussies literally red-raw and swollen after a bull is through with it.

True. Bull's have a LOT of testosterone, much more than us cucks. That's why many of them are so muscular with large and thick penises and such. The other side effects of this is that they have a very intense sex drive and aggression from time to time. They could pretty much get any women they wanted, but they prefer wives by far for many reasons. The pounding they give our wives must be a BIT painful, but VERY pleasurable nonetheless! I've seen pussies literally red-raw and swollen after a bull is through with it.
The poundings our wives take truly are a work of art and admiration! It takes a lot of will power and courage to have some of these powerful bulls just try and split them in two whenever they get the chance.

My wife tells me whenever she getting her guts rearranged, it's painful but somewhere after the initial couple of deep strokes, feeling that BBC deep in her stomach brings her great peace and pleasure, it unlocks something that she's never felt with me or any other non black guy.

After that she becomes her bulls woman and flesh light to use in her entirety. It's almost therapeutic in a way once she starts to get tossed around and pounded in every which way. She can't put the rest into words but she's in total bliss she says.

And as you brought up, this is one of many reasons why they pick our married whores. It's that experience and grown married womanhood that gives them the ability to handle some of the most intense pussy thrashing they can give. I can't tell you the amount of times they come back to my wife after trying a little inexperienced teen or younger whore. They just cant keep the stamina like my wife can while she's getting railed!

The poundings our wives take truly are a work of art and admiration! It takes a lot of will power and courage to have some of these powerful bulls just try and split them in two whenever they get the chance.

My wife tells me whenever she getting her guts rearranged, it's painful but somewhere after the initial couple of deep strokes, feeling that BBC deep in her stomach brings her great peace and pleasure, it unlocks something that she's never felt with me or any other non black guy.

After that she becomes her bulls woman and flesh light to use in her entirety. It's almost therapeutic in a way once she starts to get tossed around and pounded in every which way. She can't put the rest into words but she's in total bliss she says.

And as you brought up, this is one of many reasons why they pick our married whores. It's that experience and grown married womanhood that gives them the ability to handle some of the most intense pussy thrashing they can give. I can't tell you the amount of times they come back to my wife after trying a little inexperienced teen or younger whore. They just cant keep the stamina like my wife can while she's getting railed!
It is a magical experience to see a bull tossing around your wife left and right. And interesting you mention that, it's a very exciting event, but also relaxing at the same time.

Back