Request for Nipples of White Wife/Girlfriend to BBC

White cucks like me would pay hundreds of dollars for pictures like @KhotwifeK sends you. You @Kthebtrbbc have her send them to you without even having to ask. That's the difference between a submissive white cuck and a real Black King

It’s gets wild when dudes be on this ma fugga in full blown panties and 💩. That’s when your boy taps out and moves on to real women who crave evil meat, my guy! Grown as men in bras and panties. Fuq wrong with people?
Mane you got me over here laughing fr. It’s some crazy stuff out here each they own but like you say you gotta know when to bow out 😂😂😂

White cucks like me would pay hundreds of dollars for pictures like @KhotwifeK sends you. You @Kthebtrbbc have her send them to you without even having to ask. That's the difference between a submissive white cuck and a real Black King
Ain’t no difference. Trust. The homie decided not to pimp out the lady and treat her with some respect and decorum. If he decided to put them tiddies and pussy out in the chat for a fee, I’m sure the homie would do it with ease, chump.

Back