Request for Girls in their "Little Black Dress"

OK Sir our hard limits are no ki ds, no deliberate bl ood, no permanent damage to me and nothing that would get me arrested. Others are situational
I would agree with all of those items. I think the not getting you arrested could be fun. I am a believer in pushing the limits, but what good would you do any of us if you were arrested? How would you suck cock that way?

OK Sir our hard limits are no ki ds, no deliberate bl ood, no permanent damage to me and nothing that would get me arrested. Others are situational
I am waiting to see a picture of you leaning against a lamppost ****** style.. sluttiest clothing.. not at night though.. in daylight.. and obviously offering your pussy for sale

I would agree with all of those items. I think the not getting you arrested could be fun. I am a believer in pushing the limits, but what good would you do any of us if you were arrested? How would you suck cock that way?
There have been times in th epast when I had to dress like a whore and streetwalk Sur but only for my Husband

Back